Trading System by Xard777 - page 343

Hi Xard777, Looks be a good System. Can you make a EA for automatic traiding ?

xard777:
Here is a system update...

Very easy to use, I use it on 4hr TF but can easily be used on 1hr.

Enjoy!

All the best

Xard777

PS Works OK on build 950

thanks Xard for ur system, but how do i attach ex4 into the indicator metaeditor?

hello xard could also be used for binary options ??? have you ever thought to create one for binary options

mira719:
hello xard could also be used for binary options ??? have you ever thought to create one for binary options

Anything can be used for BO - and the result will be the same

difficult on the option

i

xard777:
I use 4K screens (3840 x 2160), the charts look small in comparison :-)

Hi Xard, thanks for your reply regarding the size of the candles, that has always bothered me. I'm interested into getting some 4K screens with that same 3840x2160 resolutions, I see some good 28" ones for under $450. But as we all know the bigger the screen size the bigger the pixels with the same resolution, so I was wondering do you have 27", 28", 30" or 32" for that resolution.

Once again thanks a lot for sharing all your great systems, I've learned a lot from reading your posts and at least trying to use your systems over the years.

zxpips:
i

Hi Xard, thanks for your reply regarding the size of the candles, that has always bothered me. I'm interested into getting some 4K screens with that same 3840x2160 resolutions, I see some good 28" ones for under $450. But as we all know the bigger the screen size the bigger the pixels with the same resolution, so I was wondering do you have 27", 28", 30" or 32" for that resolution.

Once again thanks a lot for sharing all your great systems, I've learned a lot from reading your posts and at least trying to use your systems over the years.

Pava would say: The better the solution and the bigger the screen, the better the trades.

krelian99:
Pava would say: The better the solution and the bigger the screen, the better the trades.

no...I would not...Holy Grail Indicator works just fine on 7" tablet...

I meant resolution, sorry. The Grail even works on a 5" smarti, but I prefer a PC

please send manual. want to learn how to use this strategy. or maybe someone via Skype will explain how to use it