Trading System by Xard777 - page 295

profittrader:
as well as the 34 HLC moving average lines...nothing wrong with trying to improve an existing system~

I don't think it is 34 high, low, close. Try 34 ema, sma, smoothed, lwma, none seem to match.

hunter123:
I don't think it is 34 high, low, close. Try 34 ema, sma, smoothed, lwma, none seem to match.

Please don't make it so difficult, just download load the grab candles from this link and overlay it over Xard's candles:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Very good post

profittrader:
Please don't make it so difficult, just download load the grab candles from this link and overlay it over Xard's candles: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

You should refer to posting #8005 since your link is for the complete thread.

Been waiting for Xard to tweak the setup.

Hopefully we'll get an updated version soon to further examine it's trading abilities/

ish

A little off topic since it refers to an earlier indi of Art of Forex....but does anyone have a working copy of !X-UK.TREND.LINE that will work with current MT4 build. The one I have partially works on an older build but the alerts do not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

keshav:
Hi XARD777,

Lot of thanks to Xard & Team.

I got some problem with false signal ( BUY) . I applied price Chanel indicator to solve. Now I am confused that iam right or wrong ,so kindly i need your view point , and if any better indicator please share with us. Image attached.

What indicate Black color candle is it neutral or reversal trend ?

Thanks

the system is good, the only problem are the colors of the indicators that do not change are annoying, there is a way how to change it?

andy570:
A little off topic since it refers to an earlier indi of Art of Forex....but does anyone have a working copy of !X-UK.TREND.LINE that will work with current MT4 build. The one I have partially works on an older build but the alerts do not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

you could try this, i have n't tested the alerts on the new MT4

it was slightly re-written by Mr Tools a while back so it had alerts as the older versions alerts never worked, or not on my PC

if this does n't work correctly then possibly Mr Tools or Mladen may? update it for the NMC etc

its very similar to the original, and repaints slightly less than the other? (i think)

but is a while since i used either so can't quite remember

Files:

Is this an Xard indicator for his trading system?

WR1:
you could try this, i have n't tested the alerts on the new MT4

it was slightly re-written by Mr Tools a while back so it had alerts as the older versions alerts never worked, or not on my PC

if this does n't work correctly then possibly Mr Tools or Mladen may? update it for the NMC etc

its very similar to the original, and repaints slightly less than the other? (i think)

but is a while since i used either so can't quite remember

Thank you for the indi!