Trading System by Xard777 - page 116

Yes

And will you please post your indicators and template

Zigani

And confirm timeframe and results

Brian

ZIGANI:
Schaff _trend _3Color andColor Stochastic -Seems much better...

Success

How are people doing with the latest Xard setup here?

What timeframe are you using?

thanks...

Brian

shankees:
hi sir is it possible for u to share the indis and template on ua chart especially the dotted band?if anyone knows where i can get the template and indis pliz share.the chart is below

is it xard trade plus?and if is the one i cant find it here on this thread.plizzz share if u have it

very good

i hope to be win i think forex is abig welth

ZIGANI:
Schaff _trend _3Color andColor Stochastic -Seems much better...

Please post your indicators and template

plz help

i want all indicators in this image plz

hello xard

Your indicator is fantastic. i am an average trader. after using your indicator now i am able to make better profit and also less loss. i need one help from your side. I want a manual of your indicator which explains in detail about the indicator you are using. also include heiken ashi candles for better result.

regards

Ritha

Nice Screenshots

I am Newbie & I like to know the trading rules of ur system.kindly post ur trading manual.

Lets revisit

ritha.c.s:
Your indicator is fantastic. i am an average trader. after using your indicator now i am able to make better profit and also less loss. i need one help from your side. I want a manual of your indicator which explains in detail about the indicator you are using. also include heiken ashi candles for better result.

regards

Ritha

Ritha,

Not to seem accusatory but you may want to consider that all this information is given freely on this forum. To ask for an official manual with all details as if you purchased this product is asking a bit much. Let all of us keep in mind that information on here is done out of the kindness of each other and be mindful about our reqests and the extent of what is being asked.

Perhaps if you put together a manual to your understanding of the system and then have Xard perhaps review might at least show that you are trying to contribute to this community instead of merely logging in to the forum and asking for help without attempting to "give back" to the community.

Be well and have much success in trading and in life.

Theo

the_young_pharos:
i want all indicators in this image plz

by watching the screenshot, i would say the following indicators are used:

-PolynomialRegression

-THV4 trix

-ZigZag

-#4x 2010 Sema 4x

-Some sort of Fibonacci lines?

-Belkhayate timing, looks like a MACD with vertical lines on each crossing of 0, dont remember the name of it....

-Ichimoku Kinko Hyo

-Colored moving average