thanks

Brian

PS: Cant someone post their trades with the great

new system showing entries for people wanting

to learn?

Two questions please!

Those trading this method successfully over the 15m and 30m charts

what is your trigger to enter a trade? Are you using the vq changing

color or what do you use as the trigger for your trades that are working for you.

Second.. can people please post some trades, showing the setup

and when you entered!!!??

Brian

-- 15M is very hard to master, for anyone [ did learn my lesson a while ago]

I think it is the most infamous TF

You must

You must be kidding.. seriously there are at least 4 possible triggers I could see utilizing with this system, main triggers for trades. I am looking for the system creators personal intention...

Brian

\

QUOTE=xx3xxx;350791]this sys is for people with intermediate knowledge for forex

if you are newbie and try out some system

you may try these fews instead -- much easier for you

>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> >>>

Manual trading systems - Forex-TSD

>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> >>>

Thanks xard777.

this is very good system!

Leledc-MacdT3

Files:

leledc:

Thanks leledc for the indicator....

Have included T3.mq4 if any one requires it...

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
Thanks leledc for the indicator....

Have included T3.mq4 if any one requires it...

All the best

Xard777

Thank you, Xard777

xard777:
Here is a suggestion for a possible trading system...

It uses GannHiLo Moving Averages....13, 52 & 208.

You can trade time frames...15m, 1Hr & 4Hr with this system.

Murreymath Even MMLs used in background...

SEMA4X uses 4 periods (OB/OS Blue Starburst)...

VQ in the sub window using 13,52 for this system (instead of default 9,200)

MZZ4 showing weekly, daily, 4hr & 1hr ZigZag turning points (settings same as SEMA4X)

Enjoy...

All the best

Xard777

Thanks for such a wonderful system Xard.

As Xard says you can use it on those time frames and even daily I am sure. For the benefit of those who may be struggling like me about earlier on about the relationship of the Gann lines and the Semfor, I will quote something Xard wrote me on an email in answer to that question. I quote..

"It does not matter which TF you choose 4hr, 1hr or 15m...

Just follow one rule...

Only trade from the Gann52 in the bias of the last Star-burst and then trade subsequent Gann13 lines in that same bias.

If the last Star-burst was down then the bias is up and vice- versa. i.e. Last Star-burst down, bias is UP, wait for cross of Gann55 then go long, and go long every cross of gann13 till new Star-burst appears." Xard777

Yesterday I took a trade following the above rule. After getting the Semfor bias on the 4H TF, I waited for the set-up to form. I entered from the 1H chart once the Gann52 crossed over. I stayed with the trade on the 4H and took the profits after the Star-burst appeared again on the 1H after crossing the 0/8 MML and reversed near the -2/8th MML. Will re-enter the trade again with the 4H Semfor bias (Down) later. That move gave me 220 pips howbeit on a demo account. Have made such trades the last two or so weeks by waiting for the set-ups to form. On this particular pair (GBPJPY) on the Daily chart the trend is clearly an uptrend, but still took the trade on the 4H as I wait for the trend to continue. If you study the MZZ4 indicator you cant get lost as Xard say on the forex map. I have also learned to keep my eyes on the Forex Power indicator to know the sentiment for the day. The Wave indicator also shows where Support and Resistance has formed as the trend tries to form. Just my 2 cents..

Mundu09,

Alex