Trading System by Xard777 - page 114

Hi everybody. How do you save a .rar file (such as MT4-Xard777.rar ) in MT4 as I am new to the MT4 platform? Thanks very much for any input.

its similar to a zip file. you need winrar or something similar to extract the files.

Ok so I did the winrar thing and extracted it to my template folder but it just shows up as a folder and not a .tpl. Am I technically retarded or something? Somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeease help me step by step. I am not very computer savvy, obviously.

viperone39:
Ok so I did the winrar thing and extracted it to my template folder but it just shows up as a folder and not a .tpl. Am I technically retarded or something? Somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeease help me step by step. I am not very computer savvy, obviously.

sorry if this sounds rude, if you dont know how to do this you are not ready to trade this system.

google the folder structure or go to the mql site.

francisfinley:
sorry if this sounds rude, if you dont know how to do this you are not ready to trade this system. google the folder structure or go to the mql site.

No offense taken. I'm just so used to zip files. But you may be right, I may not be ready to trade this system and I probably won't but I would still like to check it out for educational purposes.

reply to viperone:

you can just pick 5 indicators from any SYSTEM -- rather than applying the whole thing

the essential indicators in your charts, ideally, it should have ....

-- good to have some indicator to tell you daily levels or predicting rebound price

-- exit is really hard -- but some indicator could form dots or line, that you can project for exit == I did not master this one -- exit yet

-- indicator that tell you that whether the market or pair got the Correct volatility for your style of trading

=== the above ones, I did some research on it , so it is not that IMPOSSIBLE, just ideal to have THEM

==================

>>> http://tiny.cc/55uuy

this is an INDICATOR to tell you when to TRADE according to yourpersonal statistics --- you have to adjust the INPUTS parameter to see what time period that you have a better success rate , or you know the HIGH or LOW of that period

welcome to TRY

xx3xxx:
you could trade with about 5 indicators

but hard to find one that GIVE you the MOMENT and very narrow price range to enter

I just use Half a day to filter all the indicators that I have -- in my Expert/ indicators folder

as we just know -- every tick in our MT4 charts, all ex4 in that folder will run itself again, so I took lot of time to filter to the bare essential indicators

and realise I am using 170 indicators with my USUAL templates -- just hope that I don't take some indicators out -- that make my template won't work

the essential indicator should probably be

-- from historical chart, you know the MOMENT and 1st tier or 2nd tier price level

-- good to have some indicator to tell you daily levels or predicting rebound price

-- exit is really hard -- but some indicator could form dots or line, that you can project for exit == I did not master this one -- exit yet

-- indicator that tell you that whether the market or pair got the Correct volatility for your style of trading

but again market scenarios could blew you off guard -- that is beyond our control but we could avoid-- by not trading during those bad circumstances

i really cant work you out.

you either are a nutter or you have made so much money you are delirious rolling around in bank notes. whatever it is... it takes me a lot of nosebag or booze to get into talking the twaddle you repeatedly do.

if theres another batman film you win the role of the riddler.

Fantastic

This is super helpful, both your method of using the system

and also the specifics Xard replied to you..very helpful.

So..you, Xard, anyone who will answer, using this

system, trading this way, you would play as such

but would not enter if the vq disagreed, correct?

Could enter when it does agree if all else

agreed before hand..correct?

thanks

B

mundu09:
Thanks for such a wonderful system Xard.

As Xard says you can use it on those time frames and even daily I am sure. For the benefit of those who may be struggling like me about earlier on about the relationship of the Gann lines and the Semfor, I will quote something Xard wrote me on an email in answer to that question. I quote..

"It does not matter which TF you choose 4hr, 1hr or 15m...

Just follow one rule...

Only trade from the Gann52 in the bias of the last Star-burst and then trade subsequent Gann13 lines in that same bias.

If the last Star-burst was down then the bias is up and vice- versa. i.e. Last Star-burst down, bias is UP, wait for cross of Gann55 then go long, and go long every cross of gann13 till new Star-burst appears." Xard777

Yesterday I took a trade following the above rule. After getting the Semfor bias on the 4H TF, I waited for the set-up to form. I entered from the 1H chart once the Gann52 crossed over. I stayed with the trade on the 4H and took the profits after the Star-burst appeared again on the 1H after crossing the 0/8 MML and reversed near the -2/8th MML. Will re-enter the trade again with the 4H Semfor bias (Down) later. That move gave me 220 pips howbeit on a demo account. Have made such trades the last two or so weeks by waiting for the set-ups to form. On this particular pair (GBPJPY) on the Daily chart the trend is clearly an uptrend, but still took the trade on the 4H as I wait for the trend to continue. If you study the MZZ4 indicator you cant get lost as Xard say on the forex map. I have also learned to keep my eyes on the Forex Power indicator to know the sentiment for the day. The Wave indicator also shows where Support and Resistance has formed as the trend tries to form. Just my 2 cents..

Mundu09,

Alex

I have a chart shift on, but chart still runs over to the right hand side indicators and boxes, is there a way to force the chart more to the left? Thank you

Hey Xard,

I ve learn so much from your trading systems. Thank you and Keep up the awesome work! I was wondering if i can get the mq4 for the Sema indicator that has 4 periods. thanks in advance