Trading System by Xard777 - page 120

xx3xxx:
MTMFI got the potential

I am good in tuning, MTMFI, I think there is potential

I don't think there is REPAINT issue, but some people discover there is

here is one secret that I used, that make the indicator look like mine, you have to discover other secret -- as I may not get it 100% correct, and so many possible combinations in the INPUT TAB

please post your screen capture and discuss here, you could criticize mine too, as long as you don't trash other people comment too much

heheh, I think some readers in this thread , don't know how to PUT THEIR SCREEN-CAPTURE here, so they never upload their picture

and they are AFRAID TO ASK

i use that indicatior and it didn't seems too good .. if xx3xxx will tell his timeframe and setting then it will work fine....

p.s my private message is not working now if someone pm me and want me to reply please mention your email.

actually, I would like to have more EXCHANGE -- as my answer may not be the MODEL ANSWER [ i.e. encourage people to do some trial and error , esp during WEEKEND , on historical data -- as so far, I find that those SIGNAL is quite consistent and reliable in LIVE trading -- forward test ]

above dig - is the first hint

the SECOND HINT is the INPUT TABS -- read the author comment carefully -- something about 3, but we could try integer first, then try 1 1.5 2 2.5....

or the sum maybe bigger than 3 [ it won't do any harm , except more messages in the message box of MT4]

my favorite TF is 30M

the entry signal is when it reach the top 100%, see above

---

even if you make something that close to success, you may post the screen-capture here ; my settings still look OK to trade with, but I want other readers to try out more, so , we could have few variations -- a bit BY CHANCE though - as there are too many POSSIBLE variation

-------

I have seen the recent posted diagram of xard777 creation

I have some fantasy whether he is trying to do something like this (the dig)

the upper one, we could wait or set an OCO before trading down

the lower dig, obviously, we trade DOWN (short it)

this could be our NEXT research or SEARCH (for similar indicator) in the coming months

>> >> Search Results @ Forex Factory

XARD Seriously, Big Thanks.

Xard, I just wanted too say big thanks for the work you put in and your generosity. I'm a former Marine and I know that the best leaders lead from the front. And you truly are a great leader. You have proven yourself time after time, again, and again her on this great thread. I appreciate all that you do here as I am sure many do. You don't have too do any of this for I'm sure you are probably very successful at what you do, but her you are again.

Thanks again, Bro

Ismael

just wanna echo what's been said above. really big thanks to XARD.

hi guys

i am new in this thread and searched for description of first post indicators and systems but find nothing, i would be grateful if anyone help me

thanks

easy beginner, you LONG it if you buy, you are SHORT when you sell, color it , please

by the way, I watch 30M only, so I always miss the 60M signal even I got my own 60M templates ready

tareq hussein:

hi xard u have magic indicator

Look at the price when the final touch

hi , i dont know what is this indicator and how could i use it?

in which post i could find description?

W_W_fx_SIGN.ex4 (23.3 KB, 29 views)

hope you like this indicator -- as promised, 30 people can download it successfully

this could get you start in forex, but remember to use some common sense when you use the indicator , there could be time lag after it suggestion and you wait for the best price for entries

and the indicator INPUTS -- is not optimised, you have to FIND YOUR OWN FAVORITE inputs setting

and actually, it is an exercise for me to code MQ4 with special symbol, my first successful indicator for me to use that function, hope you guys like it

I will look into it more seriously I am also searching to change broker to find The one!

I will let you guies know about my advancements,

advice don t sign up too quickly, there are some major criterias that needs to be checked.

ps-fxcm did not know was uk broker!

automatedtrading:
I will look into it more seriously I am also searching to change broker to find The one!

I will let you guies know about my advancements,

advice don t sign up too quickly, there are some major criterias that needs to be checked.

ps-fxcm did not know was uk broker!

hey automated trading, why don't u look into fxopen.