Trading System by Xard777 - page 29

xard777:
If you mean the orange arrow, it is in the EZ Chart.rar file post 239 and if it's the green/red other ma alert, then a few posts back Xard777

MMA/guppy/cyrox are pretty good for trend following as now we are moving and gaining momentum on alot of the BIGGER time frames. I like them for snap backs, continuations with the trend, while I don't use it so much any more, it certainly has it's place in the forex. especially 5 min snap backs~

Nice template zard,

who's shorting the euro here @ .4264, to 3794 whoo-hooo, easy trade!!! but I will be watching 152.34 resistance on the G/J I prefer the excitement....=)

1st G/J target will be 147.00, expect pullback there, 2nd and perhaps final will ne 143.75, am long from 150.00 1hr supporting trendline....=)

ziggy123:
MMA/guppy/cyrox are pretty good for trend following as now we are moving and gaining momentum on alot of the BIGGER time frames. I like them for snap backs, continuations with the trend, while I don't use it so much any more, it certainly has it's place in the forex. especially 5 min snap backs~

Nice template zard,

who's shorting the euro here @ .4264, to 3794 whoo-hooo, easy trade!!! but I will be watching 152.34 resistance on the G/J I prefer the excitement....=)

1st G/J target will be 147.00, expect pullback there, 2nd and perhaps final will ne 143.75, am long from 150.00 1hr supporting trendline....=)

I'm with you for 147 !!!!!!!! Come on give some pips, my wife needs a new hand bag

float indicator -- elliot wave (mono-color)

woah

thought about it for some time, put several indicators coding into 1 single indicator code (programming level) -- that is not easy, have to check all the occurence of every single variables, and make sure the name of all variables are unique

and he did that == xard777 --

=== for next post by maccavity -- if you want it to be less volatile, try cross currency, like eur/gbp == euro and cad is volatile and you knew that !!

enclose for everyone

an indicator,

if you can program, you may make elliot osciallator become 2 colors ones

-- and people talk about elliot oscillator indicator, but I can't find a LOOK GOOD version of elliot

-- please post the diagram of your chart here -- after you use it with any of the templates shown in this thread --

and tell us whether this indicator -- is useful -- and HOW to use it

==

Files:

It changes...The red circle was at the place indicated by white arrow. he orange up arrow also was there. I waited untill the third blue circle confirms the bottom (orange arrow also displayed). Went long. The price went south, the red circle shifted, orange arrows dissapered as they all newer have been there.

A sort of confirmation is need that will identify the low (or high)...

How else are you guys working with that strategy?

PS. Now continuation of down trend goes on...

Files:
eur.gif  34 kb

HeHe

maccavity:
It changes...The red circle was at the place indicated by white arrow. he orange up arrow also was there. I waited untill the third blue circle confirms the bottom (orange arrow also displayed). Went long. The price went south, the red circle shifted, orange arrows dissapered as they all newer have been there.

A sort of confirmation is need that will identify the low (or high)...

How else are you guys working with that strategy?

PS. Now continuation of down trend goes on...

my sentiments exactly...nohow I suppose

wait for 20 min

or wait till it pass 2nd blue dot in your direction to go in

tell us what happen -- and upload -- before and after DIG

== could use free screenhunter software if you want

ScreenHunter Free - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

That's what i am doing allthe time!:) I wait till the price forms second blue dot and goes to my direction. An it does go and after some time goes down.

See the pics. It changed again. After the previous set up dissapeared, the new one formed. And it hanged again - not that critically so that to go down and trigger the stop... but it was very close....And such situation happened several times in August...

Files:
eur1.gif  35 kb
eur2.gif  35 kb

maccavity:
That's what i am doing allthe time!:) I wait till the price forms second blue dot and goes to my direction. An it does go and after some time goes down. See the pics. It changed again. After the previous set up dissapeared, the new one formed. And it hanged again - not that critically so that to go down and trigger the stop... but it was very close....And such situation happened several times in August...

Don't use if you don't like it !

That's simple ? No ?

it's not the matter that I do not like it. I am trying to understand and seeking advice and discussion on the issues that I face. Understand?

If you have comments please make your input, otherwise would u be so kind as not to obstruct the discussion and the thread on the whole. Thats' simple, yes?

Thank you for understanding

So, Joe, do u have any comments of yours?

maccavity:
it's not the matter that I do not like it. I am trying to understand and seeking advice and discussion on the issues that I face. Understand?

If you have comments please make your input, otherwise would u be so kind as not to obstruct the discussion and the thread on the whole. Thats' simple, yes?

Thank you for understanding

So, Joe, do u have any comments of yours?

Hi There,

The version you show in your pictures is from the start of this thread, I have made several changes since then and posted the changes under EZ Chart in post 239.

I will make another posting next week with all the latest updates included, but you should see notable changes just from using the EZ Chart posting especially with 3 semafor.

All the best

Xard777