Eurusd/gbpusd - page 490

avi1:
why you dont put in the robot ph daily its better to see the picture(target)

Better for who exactly? It really is important to keep the Robot's workings as simple as possible. The Robot's logic has included a calculation of the PH/PL along with many other levels and likely thrust/reversal points. I happy with the logic associated with the levels so there is no need to put them on the chart.

My primary concern at this point is the elimination of any false signals. The EU doesn't have a great number of them but the GU does.

For example, the EU Robot has just gone short with 15 pip SL.

firscall:
Tools > History Center Select an FX then click export. It's dead easy.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

firscall:
Better for who exactly? It really is important to keep the Robot's workings as simple as possible. The Robot's logic has included a calculation of the PH/PL along with many other levels and likely thrust/reversal points. I happy with the logic associated with the levels so there is no need to put them on the chart.

My primary concern at this point is the elimination of any false signals. The EU doesn't have a great number of them but the GU does.

For example, the EU Robot has just gone short with 15 pip SL.

Now the EU is flat.

The next bar will probably be a long but we'll see. The Robots seem to determine the correct Pivot Point at any point in time but they don't always get the direction correct initially although the losses are usually well below the stop-loss amount of 15 pips.

At you look at the chart you will see three false shorts. In most of the cases I have noticed that the false signals tend to occur exactly on the trend-line. If that's the case then trade placement isn't far from being correct but it should occur after the trendline is broken.

Files:
tsd_6.jpg  33 kb

damn cable!

firscall:
I actually tell a lie. The Robots have had multiple losses this week but mostly while I'm a sleep but they still should be declared.

The EU Robot is working great! It lets profit run and cuts loss short. The GU robot is based on the 1 min chart and it creating a few false signals but it is still very much in profit for this week.

EU Robot pips for today and yesterday:

Total: 219

Also, if you look very carefully on the attached chart you'll see the short that I called. You also see that there was an exit signal on the following bar so in reality the trade only lost 3 pips not 15. There was also a long signal that followed the exit bar which also produced some small pips about 10 pips but this hasn't been included in the above.

Unfortunately it is difficult to post all the robots trades because I'm trying follow and quality assure all of them. But one thing is for sure, you people are going to make some nice pips after I release these Robots to RentASignal.

big , nice call and if you add break point from yesterday you collecy more than 400 p

fxvoilaaa:
damn cable!

Well if GU can't breach 5218 then it will retrace to 5132 then 5066 (give or take) in order to develop enough steam for another thrust upwards.

On the other hand if the price passes 5218 then expect a quick move up to 5286 (give or take) then 5349ish.

Robot. Short EU. 15 SL.

firscall:
Thanks. 1 min GU Robot still needs some work.

I'm still rooting for Guru's level to be hit.

EU Robot has exited. -5 pips.

1-m too noisy,only when its otomatic

avi1:
big , nice call and if you add break point from yesterday you collecy more than 400 p

Thanks. 1 min GU Robot still needs some work.

I'm still rooting for Guru's level to be hit.

EU Robot has exited. -5 pips.

That's another day of testing out of the way. The EU robot is performing well; it is close to being a pip generating machine. The false signals aren't costing too much in the way of pips. The GU robot needs some work. It is in profit but there are too many false signals; afterall a system with a lot of false signals will be hard to follow with discipline. So I'm going to focus on getting the EU model ready for RentASignal release and put the GU model into the 'work in progress' folder

avi1:

eu tp around 3820-3840 if dont break 3700+-

avi1:
1-m too noisy,only when its otomatic

You're probably correct. I wouldn't normally even bother to build a Robot using 1 min but it looked very promising initially. Like I wrote before, it is in profit but I wouldn't risk trading it with my money so I can't make it available via RentASignal.