Eurusd/gbpusd - page 488

firscall:
I'm no longer sure about the GU. Although my robot has me in the market on the short side my analysis causes me to be undecided about direction.

Okay. I have a better GU perspective: as long as the peak at 5098 remains unbroken then we favour 4981 follow by 4907. If the 5105 is reached then this will open the door to 5358.

My robot has just taken me out of a EU short. This short position lasted for seven hours.

My robot has just reverse a GU short to LONG.

What if EUR/USD reaches 1.0000

Good day,

what would occur if E/U reaches 1.0000. it could occur in the next 3 years.

guru2006:
61.8 level reached

EUR USD BUY 3660 EXIT 3780

guru

Cheers Guru!

Is that the dream car or the real car?

The only problem building Robots is that the signals the Robot produces sometimes gets in the way of raw analysis.

I still favour the EU dropping to 3604-14 before resuming the upmove. There simply is to much demand there to be ignored or the demand/volume at that level is simply necessary in order add momentum to the upmove.

However, Guru's call makes sense to me although it would be useful to know the amount of risk he/she would accept.

abooz:
Good day, what would occur if E/U reaches 1.0000. it could occur in the next 3 years.

What do you mean exactly? From the trader's perspective?

ROBOT has entered EU long. Robot entries have 15 pip SL.

Robot has exited GU long.

firscall:
ROBOT has entered EU long. Robot entries have 15 pip SL. Robot has exited GU long.

ROBOT exited EU long & that's the last signal for today.

Deleted......................

firscall:
Okay. I have a better GU perspective: as long as the peak at 5098 remains unbroken then we favour 4981 follow by 4907. If the 5105 is reached then this will open the door to 5358.

My robot has just taken me out of a EU short. This short position lasted for seven hours.

My robot has just reverse a GU short to LONG.

And as expected the price moved down and touches 4981!

This opens the door to 4907 so short positions should be considered and remember above 5105 opens the door to 5358.

I'm still waiting for EURO 3604.

Files:
tsd_4.jpg  60 kb

EU RObot has just entered short.

Strike the above. It has exited.

EU Robot has just entered long.

have a nice day all