Eurusd/gbpusd - page 226

Gazmeistergeneral:
morning gang!! Notch, EGkids on Holiday mate....

morning bud.

ps. managed to catch the initial bounce for 20 pips but was stopped out once in the process. Overall another +10.

avi1:
yes it was a good short

short GU @ 6471....

correction guys, i'm short gu @ 6463 - I was thinking 6471 when I was typing as thats where I got signal but missed it - my bad.

anyway - want GU to tank now!! lol

Gaz

firscall:
morning bud. ps. managed to catch the initial bounce for 20 pips but was stopped out once in the process. Overall another +10.

nice one mate!!

this PA is V trendy on GU isn't it....counter trend no good here - thats why i'm short gu....

Gaz

firscall:
I'll be honest if it doesn't bounce in the next 60 minutes then yes.

do you see it 6880 on friday?

firscall:
morning bud. ps. managed to catch the initial bounce for 20 pips but was stopped out once in the process. Overall another +10.

are you still going to use 1m zup anymore?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice one mate!!

this PA is V trendy on GU isn't it....counter trend no good here - thats why i'm short gu....

Gaz

Maybe then again maybe not. Bounce possible before 10am.

avi1:
do you see it 6880 on friday?

Like I said last Monday, I see this is entire month trending down but that doesn't mean there are no long scalping opportunities.

Gazmeistergeneral:
are you still going to use 1m zup anymore? Gaz

Yes. It is at the centre of my system. It seems to allow me to use much of what I know in a concise format. Although I didn't know anything about Harmonics, I know plenty about Fibonnaci and the method is built on that so wonderful.

predict gbp/chf for today please for today

=== with detail level and dig please

firscall:
Maybe then again maybe not. Bounce possible before 10am.

if PA above 6475 then I will start thinking about getting out.

Had valid 5-0 confirmed pattern @ 6471 - 361.8% ext target is 6362 on this puppy - with GBP as weak as it is we could deff see another 100pip+ drop day?