Eurusd/gbpusd - page 110

firscall:
1. Too much politics. New members vs old members.

2. I couldn't get a balance between trading and typing messages.

3. There were only a couple of folks (Gator & AtLast) in all the noise but that doesn't invalidate other good analysis but it was hard to see through all the noise.

In all honesty I should really focus on my charts rather than typing messages but trading at home would be so bloody boring if I didn't. It seems like we are getting a very good team in here and that pleases me. I do rant when plans and executions go tits up but I'm a heart on my sleeve type so you'll have to forgive that.

P.S. I know I wasn't supposed to but (and after sitting on my hands when the price hit the daily PL) I had to take the short at 4205 (just below the weekly R1) and got out at 4182. SL 5 and double the position size so - even though I am a shamed for breaking my rule - I have actually hit my monetary target! Shame on me! See you tomorrow.

PPS. Don't forget to PM me about going live etc.

big !you are great !!never give up . im older than all of you and im in the market more than 30 y (stocks) only 3 y in forex . i have a lot of systems.and i im a full time trader never give up.but sorry for my inglish. you can use 12ma lw(c+l+h),gann priod 4, ichimoku 2,3,5.and bb 62/2. all is good yy no. is good, but the trader isnt.your pre realy good and helps.

avi1:
big !you are great !!never give up . im older than all of you and im in the market more than 30 y (stocks) only 3 y in forex . i have a lot of systems.and i im a full time trader never give up.but sorry for my inglish. you can use 12ma lw(c+l+h),gann priod 4, ichimoku 2,3,5.and bb 62/2. all is good yy no. is good, but the trader isnt.your pre realy good and helps.

I can't pull myself away from the PC!

Thanks Avi, the PH & PL have worked very well this week. I also use hourly and 4 hourly levels but too much effort to post. They also work very well and it is those things with market profile that really helps me gain pips. Your english is fine but if you have a problem explaining just post a chart.

avi1:
move to 33-36 ,48, 61, ...around ph

and my no.was 4174 4187 4204 4218 and we know by heart + - dierection , with your predict.the indi i post before is on 5-m.

avi1:
and my no.was 4174 4187 4204 4218 and we know by heart + - dierection , with your predict.the indi i post before is on 5-m.

How many hours each day do you trade?

Just back home

Hello family

Just back home, Weather so so hot will go take cold shower and eat something Then....

Any way there something interesting i put my eyes on it and i post befor

check this chart and what it might saying

PS: daily close yesterday under 79 us index,below weekly chart

We still in middel and i still see we go up and might reverse over 1.43 if it gonna reverse

1.4160 - 1.4280

Files:
weekly_1.gif  18 kb

avi1:
15, 17 crazy. i collect more than 1000 indi. even future bars. for me its life im pensionner

Between 15 and 17 hours!!!! Wow...wow...wow. Maybe I need to put in more hours as well! A very rich pensioner if you trade for that many hours and make pips!

egkid:
Hello family

Just back home, Weather so so hot will go take cold shower and eat something Then....

We still in middel and i still see we go up and might reverse over 1.43 if it gonna reverse

1.4160 - 1.4280

Hi EG!

I am a bit thick today. For which instrument is the chart? Opps...it's for the US index! I can't get the instrument on my MT4. Which broker are you with?

firscall:
1. Too much politics. New members vs old members.

2. I couldn't get a balance between trading and typing messages.

3. There were only a couple of folks (Gator & AtLast) in all the noise but that doesn't invalidate other good analysis but it was hard to see through all the noise.

In all honesty I should really focus on my charts rather than typing messages but trading at home would be so bloody boring if I didn't. It seems like we are getting a very good team in here and that pleases me. I do rant when plans and executions go tits up but I'm a heart on my sleeve type so you'll have to forgive that.

P.S. I know I wasn't supposed to but (and after sitting on my hands when the price hit the daily PL) I had to take the short at 4205 (just below the weekly R1) and got out at 4182. SL 5 and double the position size so - even though I am a shamed for breaking my rule - I have actually hit my monetary target! Shame on me! See you tomorrow.

PPS. Don't forget to PM me about going live etc.

i'm going home shortly....you about later? wil prob pm you in the 7:45-8pm region....cheers all!! Gaz

firscall:
Between 15 and 17 hours!!!! Wow...wow...wow. Maybe I need to put in more hours as well! A very rich pensioner if you trade for that many hours and make pips!

man my lady would no be pleased if I traded that amount of time!! lol

egkid:
Hello family

1.4160 - 1.4280

welcome home mate