Eurusd/gbpusd - page 231

firscall:
I'm just guessing. I don't know for sure.

do you think the market will drop down tomorrow

avi1:
do you think the market will drop down tomorrow

I'm not sure. I do expect it to go up (more than current levels ) before going down.

firscall:
I think Gaz is angry with himself for not following his plan.

Hey gang!!!!

sorry I went quiet, long story but it looks like I will have to leave trading at work for a while if you know what I mean - a good friend at work told me on the quiet that one of the managers has noticed that i've been looking at the charts a bit much....its not a problem as I do get my work done and it is quiet at the moment however I don't want it to become a problem so i'll have to keep my head down for a bit and crack on with work - got some big projects to do now so I will be busy anyway. i'll be popping in still to say hi but i can't do trading stuff as my charts will be off....its so hard doing it at work anyway because I can only have charts on one screen in a small corner. I would love to have charts open on all my fav tf's on big screens but i'm forever looking over my shoulder which is major stress....

got out of short earlier @ S1 (thv pivot) for 10pip on half of position - hit BE on remainder - net down 8 pip today so a bit crap again but i'm sure my edge will have a big winning streak again before months through (if i could trade that is!!) - I am angry at myself tho for not checking news releases....that was a cheap way to give pips away....anyway guys I hope to be getting involved again soon....

keep em green!!!!

cheers

Gaz

firscall:
I'm not sure. I do expect it to go up (more than current levels ) before going down.

day chart inside bar,gu small range ,today big my no.4149 4131 4166

Gazmeistergeneral:
Hey gang!!!!

sorry I went quiet, long story but it looks like I will have to leave trading at work for a while if you know what I mean - a good friend at work told me on the quiet that one of the managers has noticed that i've been looking at the charts a bit much....its not a problem as I do get my work done and it is quiet at the moment however I don't want it to become a problem so i'll have to keep my head down for a bit and crack on with work - got some big projects to do now so I will be busy anyway. i'll be popping in still to say hi but i can't do trading stuff as my charts will be off....its so hard doing it at work anyway because I can only have charts on one screen in a small corner. I would love to have charts open on all my fav tf's on big screens but i'm forever looking over my shoulder which is major stress....

got out of short earlier @ S1 (thv pivot) for 10pip on half of position - hit BE on remainder - net down 8 pip today so a bit crap again but i'm sure my edge will have a big winning streak again before months through (if i could trade that is!!) - I am angry at myself tho for not checking news releases....that was a cheap way to give pips away....anyway guys I hope to be getting involved again soon....

keep em green!!!!

cheers

Gaz

happy to hear from you, hope to see you soon miss you mait

avi1:

if break 4115 pl 4044?

avi1:

look correlation gold-eu

Gazmeistergeneral:
Hey gang!!!!

keep em green!!!!

cheers

Gaz

Good morning,

Sorry to read that though. Not sure about the months/winning streak, how would you know unless you have backtested the edge?

firscall:
Good morning, Sorry to read that though. Not sure about the months/winning streak, how would you know unless you have backtested the edge?

Stopped out 3 times!!!

-30 pips!!!!!

Losses are part of the game and money management keeps you in that game!

firscall:
Stopped out 3 times!!!

-30 pips!!!!!

Losses are part of the game and money management keeps you in that game!

part of the game, yes .but why my no. 4149,4131 4115 you collect 30pips -+