Eurusd/gbpusd - page 206

Gazmeistergeneral:
you know it!! refer back to my ftse options story.... lol

No worries. As long as we watch each others backs then none of us will fall prey to FX demons. I'm sure that I'll blow my top ( ) at you guys at some point but that's just my nature...

Gazmeistergeneral:
you know it!! refer back to my ftse options story.... lol

On the subject of options, I'll take a small straddle at 12:15 to see if I can secure some easy NFP pips.

EDIT: The Andrews Pitchfork feature is very powerful!

firscall:
No worries. As long as we watch each others backs then none of us will fall prey to FX demons. I'm sure that I'll blow my top ( ) at you guys at some point but that's just my nature...

I can always tell when you are earning put it that way lol (the nice thing), but we've been talking and sharing ideas for a while now so I know ur a good bloke - someone from the outside could think you are harsh at times but once they get to know you they will see your a good bloke. just an honest opinion. trading full time (like you do) to earn a living is stressful and I think I would not be as relaxed should I be doing it right now.

Cheers

Gaz

firscall:
On the subject of options, I'll take a small straddle at 12:15 to see if I can secure some easy NFP pips. EDIT: The Andrews Pitchfork feature is very powerful!

do IG blow their spreads out around big news? (on the options)?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
I can always tell when you are earning put it that way lol (the nice thing), but we've been talking and sharing ideas for a while now so I know ur a good bloke - someone from the outside could think you are harsh at times but once they get to know you they will see your a good bloke. just an honest opinion. trading full time (like you do) to earn a living is stressful and I think I would not be as relaxed should I be doing it right now.

Cheers

Gaz

Well I can't argue with that.

Gazmeistergeneral:
do IG blow their spreads out around big news? (on the options)? Gaz

Yes about 60 mins before on some instruments.

Gazmeistergeneral:
guys, 4373 on EU is providing good resistence....pa has bounced off 3 times since yesterday....if pa can breach then I think we could have strong up move....anyone agree? Gaz

went through 4373 but didn't close above (on 5min tf) and came straight back down, yet is isn't making lower lows....next break could be for real - this could lead to nice pop up....

Gaz

firscall:
Yes about 60 mins before on some instruments.

I hate it when they do that!!

have you thought about exchange listed trading? (fut and Opts for fx).

Cheers

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
I hate it when they do that!!

have you thought about exchange listed trading? (fut and Opts for fx).

Cheers

Gaz

I have thought about ETF's but to be honest I like IG's system and tax free benefits.

firscall:
I have thought about ETF's but to be honest I like IG's system and tax free benefits.

yeah the tax free part is hard to beat hey.