Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1728

Light economic calendar day today, I don't expect much movement.

All as usual : resistance is holding and the trend remains bearish at the moment

Files:
eurusd_7.gif  68 kb

It is still being pushed up. Again the low volume is used by algos

eurofreek:
It is still being pushed up. Again the low volume is used by algos

Currency wars shifted into HFT wars (I am curios what HFT is ECB using now that FED admitted that they are doing it)

Chances that we are slipping into ranging market are growing. This week will be interesting

Files:
eurusd_8.gif  68 kb

The market appears quite calm and the EUR/USD correction slowly continues. Personally, I think its current target is 1.2870, perhaps 1.2900. However, I am still not convinced that the downward trend is over and that this is a reversal, so I think I should be on the lookout for signals that the EUR/USD descent is about to continue. I believe that the long-term target at 1.2200 or even at 1.2000 is still quite valid.

Some banks (Credit Agricole) are targeting 1.31

fxstrategist:
Lets see if the GBPUSD tries to break the 1.6000 level to the downside again.

I agree with you on this point and I will keep an eye on it , thank you.

This was just a tight ranging within 30 pips after the initial change. I hope it will not continue like that

No news, markets mostly closed, and we get a break up ... We have been shown that the muscles are not in our possession and that we are not in forex in order to earn but in order to watch the show. HFT time is here - traders are obsolete