Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1723

All as usual. bearish trend with minimal signs of sideways slipping. FOMC minutes should give us some further clue today

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  68 kb

Today it is all about FOMC

Nothing else will matter more than the rate hike forecast

FED is in talking down process (they are afraid that all will be priced in before they announce a rate hike and then nobody will see what a "great job" they did). I would not expect too much from today minutes

This will be the usual ranging day before the FOMC minutes

eurofreek:
This will be the usual ranging day before the FOMC minutes

Oh yeah, but let wait and see what will happen on the FOMC minutes

So far any news in the last couple of days was used to provoke an overreaction - and stop loss hunting

Nothing much has changed from yesterday, ranging between 1.2620 to 1.2700. 1.27 level seems to be critical now.

csc2009:
Nothing much has changed from yesterday, ranging between 1.2620 to 1.2700. 1.27 level seems to be critical now.

I think that level 1.27 is going to be broken today

nbtrading:
I think that level 1.27 is going to be broken today

Probably

The real resistance ( at 1.2750 ) was not tested yet

EUR/USD is still climbing slowly but currently the market is not at all volatile, because everyone are waiting for USD Fed to release the Minutes from the FOMC meeting – they should do so later today and then it will probably become obvious whether EUR/USD will break above the resistance at 1.2700 or it will start falling again, heading for 1.2500 (or even lower) again.

Looks like the usual story : waiting the FOMC at daily open