Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1731

eurofreek:
i am waiting to see if it goes to 1.2700 of US news today and then I will short

Looks like you are going to get your chance for a short

nbtrading:
Looks like you are going to get your chance for a short

Frontrunners (this time "only" 1 half hour before the news)

Frontrunners exactly new what will the data be

Waiting a bit more and then entering short

eurofreek:
:)

Frontrunners exactly new what will the data be

Waiting a bit more and then entering short

I would not enter short now. Resistance at 1.2750 seems to be broken. We are probably entering correction period

searchingFX:
I would not enter short now. Resistance at 1.2750 seems to be broken. We are probably entering correction period

I did not (I never enter in the first hour after the news)

But it seems that you dismissed the 1.2750 level too soon. It is back right at that level This is one gigantic stop loss hinting - nothing else

eurofreek:
:)

I did not (I never enter in the first hour after the news)

But it seems that you dismissed the 1.2750 level too soon. It is back right at that level This is one gigantic stop loss hinting - nothing else

Yes, but level 1.2750 is behaving like support right now. It is not over yet and we have to be patient now

Not only did EUR/USD reach the target at 1.2850 but it broke above that level and reached 1.2887. At the moment I think it's a little too early to tell whether it will start descending again. On the other head, it might keep climbing until it reaches target 1.2950, but I think that might take a while.

whats with the spikes

Hi fox,

Are you gonna see the 1.2950 soon ?

victoriajensen:
Not only did EUR/USD reach the target at 1.2850 but it broke above that level and reached 1.2887. At the moment I think it's a little too early to tell whether it will start descending again. On the other head, it might keep climbing until it reaches target 1.2950, but I think that might take a while.

I guess we need little patient to wait for this pair start descending again. But I'm quite convinced it will.