Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1720

nbtrading:
Forecast is 1.22 in in 3 months, 1.17 in 6 months and 1.1 in a year

It could be exactly what is going to happen. ECB is not going to hike rates for some time (not before 2016 for sure) and when FED hikes, the Euro decline is just going to be faster and deeper

searchingFX:
It could be exactly what is going to happen. ECB is not going to hike rates for some time (not before 2016 for sure) and when FED hikes, the Euro decline is just going to be faster and deeper

FED finished the skimming. Now ECB will do the same in Europe. They can not allow the slaves to be wealthier in Europe than in US

If the ECB decides to create a QE program, then the EURUSD may drop even more.

At least we some correction now

That is the usual consolidation after big price changes

After the big drop on Friday EUR/USD seems to be in for some pullback now - there's a doji candlestick in both the daily and the 4 hour filter charts and the prince has started climbing. I think the target is around 1.2590. That said, the trend is still bearish and once the pullback is over it will likely continue its descent with long-term target being at least 1.2000.

Again the rumors are driving the market. The rumor is that FED will postpone rate hike. We are back to what Bernanke told : FED will not raise rates to normal levels in his life

nbtrading:
Again the rumors are driving the market. The rumor is that FED will postpone rate hike. We are back to what Bernanke told : FED will not raise rates to normal levels in his life

Shhhhhhh, don't tell that to USD bulls They are expecting to get some value for their money in banks and they are still not told that banks will not give anything any more to the poor

Very funny. I guess that is it for today, not big correction after all, I can see strong resistance around the 1.2570 areas.

eurofreek:
Shhhhhhh, don't tell that to USD bulls They are expecting to get some value for their money in banks and they are still not told that banks will not give anything any more to the poor

I think that it is the main reason why bulls are so strong on USD - they know that the money will go to the limited number of "users"