Eurusd/gbpusd - page 169

firscall:
Based on past experience on this thread I suspect that this (1.7030) is going to be the top for the day. Watch out for major reversal.

Gaz, you called higher at the top! I'm shamefully admit that I faded it! So cheers.

firscall:
Gaz, you called higher at the top! I'm shamefully admit that I faded it! So cheers.

well done mate - would be nice next time if you post the trade as you do it tho....no after event trades here mate! ;-)

Gazmeistergeneral:
well done mate - would be nice next time if you post the trade as you do it tho....no after event trades here mate! ;-)

Okay. I'm prepping to go long. I enter at market.

firscall:
;) Okay. I'm prepping to go long. I enter at market.

Okay. I've gone long at 1.6977. 5 pip SL.

firscall:

nice one mate. respect ya

firscall:

cheers! its 1-m enter on my chart

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice one mate. respect ya

No respect necessary. It's just a trade, I'm not a shamed to take a loss and it really isn't that difficult.

Out for 10 pips.

firscall:
No respect necessary. It's just a trade, I'm not a shamed to take a loss and it really isn't that difficult. Out for 10 pips.

I think anyone who posts their trades live deserves respect. good work

Gaz

firscall:
No respect necessary. It's just a trade, I'm not a shamed to take a loss and it really isn't that difficult. Out for 10 pips.

Anyway, I'm not posting anymore trades I've being doing this too long to need to prove myself. But I get stopped out alot, I never move my SL and I try to consider both possibilities in a move.

firscall:
Anyway, I'm not posting anymore trades I've being doing this too long to need to prove myself. But I get stopped out alot, I never move my SL and I try to consider both possibilities in a move.

mate, you deff don't need to prove yourself - I was just making a point that people should not say they did something after the event (i've seen you pick people up on this in the past)....agreed?

Gaz