Eurusd/gbpusd - page 174

avi1:
on forex factory there is a threade -c4 scalper-take alook

Is it good?

firscall:
I've a spreadsheet somewhere I'll dig out the numbers. Directional wise they're 74% accurate.

explain what you mean by that

firscall:
Is it good?

looks nice, our frend cobra didnt like it

firscall:
As far as I'm concerned you were bang on the money. Your early views were in complete alignment with my own. I noticed something was a miss when you didn't delare the loss and then changed your views even though events weren't materially different (I have to admit I actually thought that you were holding a loser as what you wrote seems to coinside with that type of behaviour).

Since your initial analysis was so on point I had to at least take partial notice of what you posted regarding R2. Don't get me wrong, I had my plan (apart from the Option) but just wanted to make sure that I hadn't miss anything. Anyway, I took a VERY small short in protest at 7030 but in all honesty the plan was to enter at size in order to take advantage of the MTF Gartleys. Poor poor poor.

Regarding your method, just do what you feel is right. But I would suggest that you inject a little flexibility if the higher TF patterns are suggesting that you could be getting 10 times your risk. Given the MTF patterns etc I think quibbling over a few pips was a gaff to which I also fell foul. I really don't know what I was thinking and then I realise why I stopped reading this thread....lol But instead of leaving the thread perhaps we all can just appreciate that what (AND WHEN) we post may influence others SO LETS JUST TRY TO PAINT a complete picture while specifiying our preference. In the past I was guilty of making posts that were perhaps skewed towards my bias but in the future I will endeavour not to.

thanks alot for the reply mate.

honestly I can't blame you for thinking I didn't declare a losing trade - I would have been stopped had I took it so either way I lost. but hopefully you can tell that i'm an alright bloke and that kind of thing isn't my bag. i'd be cheating myself.

with regards to being more flexible on higher tfs I think you are correct - and I will look into it. like you say, do what you think is right....and that is so true cause you know in your gut when something isn't right, just the same way that sometimes I see a setup and think PULL THE TRIGGER and it works....anyway I'm getting better all the time in that respect (not trading for the sake of it)....so now I need to go away and think about my SL placement a bit more although I will keep it the same for now.

agreed re painting true pictures. I will do my best to post clear ideas every time so's not to confuse. I will call the patterns and facts as I see them an not at any point say, 'I think etc etc'....

cheers again mate, value your opinion.

Gaz

avi1:
looks nice, our frend cobra didnt like it

the market turn up

avi1:
the market turn up

guys we cant be 100% perfect .there is no system works perfect, if it will be there will not be forex.before a year i have contact with doris halim from jakarta she gave predict for allday hours on europe session it was nice but us session bad and at once disappeard

IMARICH1:
am charging food just to keep things going in my life...... Here is a chart that shows my questions......thanks

What is charging food?

avi1:
explain what you mean by that

If the PH was 1.6916 yesterday but the PH today is 1.7015 (higher high) then in 74% of cases over the last 6 years the price has closed higher.

IMARICH1:
I am being screwed on my child support....I have one job now and am still paying the same amount as if I had ALL 3 of my jobs from when it was figured before....the Judge has not ruled to changed it and is took it under advisement for over 3 months now.....I am Charging my groceries and gas on a charge card just to get by which is a terrible way to live....it will only create more debt in my future.... The Forex arena is my only avenue to try and make something...but it is really foolish to think this will be another income...

I'm not sure what to write. Gaz, what do you think?

IMARICH1:
I am being screwed on my child support....I have one job now and am still paying the same amount as if I had ALL 3 of my jobs from when it was figured before....the Judge has not ruled to changed it and is took it under advisement for over 3 months now.....I am Charging my groceries and gas on a charge card just to get by which is a terrible way to live....it will only create more debt in my future.... The Forex arena is my only avenue to try and make something...but it is really foolish to think this will be another income...

mate don't take this the wrong way but I think you should forget about the forex game for a little while....its hard enough when you have an easy and stable life let alone when you are going through the kind of problems you are. obviously I can't tell you what to do but I would consider finding another money earner until you get yourself straight. 'you can't trade with scared money'....

your friend. Gaz