Eurusd/gbpusd - page 162

firscall:
TF for Trix/MACD confirmation?

morning gang!!!!!

I use trix and macd on all tfs mate. but if I get a nice obvious divergence on 1hr tf with a confirmed zup pattern then I fill my boots!!!!

Gaz

firscall:
High Impact GBP news due out in 50 minutes.

its funny, I thought that the Lloyds news would make GBP tank!!!!

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
its funny, I thought that the Lloyds news would make GBP tank!!!! Gaz

Wait for it!

firscall:
IMA, You need to bring something to the table to share.

agreed - don't mean it in a bad way either - bringing something to the table in this case means that you need to do some reading, then some trial and error testing with the indys and info we have already given you then come back with some good objective questions.

cheers

Gaz

firscall:
Wait for it!

think you are right!! bearish butterfly on 1hr tf - v nice trix and macd histo divergence also - turning into a good setup here, i am looking for touch of R2 before entry (1.7014). 1st target 6955 - 2nd = 6898.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
think you are right!! bearish butterfly on 1hr tf - v nice trix and macd histo divergence also - turning into a good setup here, i am looking for touch of R2 before entry (1.7014). 1st target 6955 - 2nd = 6898. Gaz

Please post your 1hr chart.

Gazmeistergeneral:
agreed - don't mean it in a bad way either - bringing something to the table in this case means that you need to do some reading, then some trial and error testing with the indys and info we have already given you then come back with some good objective questions.

cheers

Gaz

Well what I meant is that you have already done loads of reading, using numerous systems abd trading over the years. Bring what you have already learnt to the table, stop expecting to find the super system that works all the time and use your experience to construct a model of the most likely outcome then bring it to the table.

Tough love!

firscall:
Well what I meant is that you have already done loads of reading, using numerous systems abd trading over the years. Bring what you have already learnt to the table, stop expecting to find the super system that works all the time and use your experience to construct a model of the most likely outcome then bring it to the table. Tough love!

fair play

firscall:
Please post your 1hr chart.

here you go fwend!! this is as big as I could get it - the divergenec is better on full screen....

Files:
gbp.bmp  1921 kb

Gazmeistergeneral:
fair play

good morning?olso like to see your 1-h chart with zup+thv fiv pivot (mon+week) + trix +macddiv histo .how you see long term move.it seems i miss something. thx