Eurusd/gbpusd - page 205

firscall:
Good! I genuinely like it when a trader has such control. The decision not to trade is as important as the decision to go long or short.

Okay. Both the prior losses have been recovered. The EU short worked out even though the pattern disappeared.

firscall:
Good! I genuinely like it when a trader has such control. The decision not to trade is as important as the decision to go long or short.

On that note: central to the edge that I'm building is that I take many entries which really isn't as easy as it may read.

Gazmeistergeneral:
looking for 6684 (S2) on gu to be touched before considering long. EU - can't see a trade for me yet.

Having said that, I thought the above seemed wise.

firscall:

cheers mate. I believe this to be one of the final hurdles (in my case) re making consistant gains in this game. we've all done it haven't we, I mean we get up, look at the chart and something doesn't feel right, yet we try to make our system work and end up getting nowhere. (this kind of intuition comes with a lot of screen time - you guys will appreciate what i'm saying) .has been a rubbish week (-25pip) but the prev 3 weeks were great!! these days I would rather suffer the boredom of being out of the market (watching you guys take green pips ) then forcing myself into a position I don't believe in. still learning all the time.

Gaz

firscall:
Having said that, I thought the above seemed wise.

yeah it does still make sense to me but the gut says no no....you have more screen time then I so you appreciate the power of the gut ;-)

I don't usually like Fris anyway, but when its a NFP day, I really don't like them!!!! don't get me wrong tho, a lot of people love the vol, but it just doesn't suit me.

Gaz

firscall:
Dogg, You're a good trader and nobody but you can take that away. Your views are respected. +20 GU long.

cheers mate, that means a lot coming from you.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
cheers mate. I believe this to be one of the final hurdles (in my case) re making consistant gains in this game. we've all done it haven't we, I mean we get up, look at the chart and something doesn't feel right, yet we try to make our system work and end up getting nowhere. (this kind of intuition comes with a lot of screen time - you guys will appreciate what i'm saying) .has been a rubbish week (-25pip) but the prev 3 weeks were great!! these days I would rather suffer the boredom of being out of the market (watching you guys take green pips ) then forcing myself into a position I don't believe in. still learning all the time. Gaz

Dogg, You're a good trader and nobody but you can take that away. Your views are respected.

+20 GU long.

PS. I really appreciate you showing me the important of Trix. On the 1min it is serving me very well indeed!

firscall:
Dogg, You're a good trader and nobody but you can take that away. Your views are respected.

+20 GU long.

PS. I really appreciate you showing me the important of Trix. On the 1min it is serving me very well indeed!

mate I love the trix mtf indy!!!! we owe a lot to Cobra and the Thv boys for that one.

Gazmeistergeneral:
yeah it does still make sense to me but the gut says no no....you have more screen time then I so you appreciate the power of the gut ;-)

I don't usually like Fris anyway, but when its a NFP day, I really don't like them!!!! don't get me wrong tho, a lot of people love the vol, but it just doesn't suit me.

Gaz

The gut and intuition thing is very important. The tuition costs to develop it are very very high!

firscall:
The tuition costs to develop it are very very high!

you know it!! refer back to my ftse options story.... lol