Eurusd/gbpusd - page 204

Yea

firscall:
EG, It's good to be back. This forum has now given me something that I maybe able to work with day in day out. Viva la thread!

Not sure what you mean?

It's good to be all of us togeather and everyone tell his trade and view.

firscall:
no was on toilet...

HAHAHAHA, you could have said the kitchen or something!!! hahaha dirty g*t!!

egkid:
Not sure what you mean? It's good to be all of us togeather and everyone tell his trade and view.

There's nothing to get!

Gazmeistergeneral:
HAHAHAHA, you could have said the kitchen or something!!! hahaha dirty g*t!!

I wouldn't have taken it anyway not with high impact news due out.

egkid:
Thanks, U know much work in last days. Going on vacation from tomorrow morning North Coast

me too mate, this week v busy....

hope you enjoy your holiday mate!! I really need one too but we have another little one on the way so cannot travel.....oh well, at least I have a nice garden...just need some sunshine now!!

Cheers

Gaz

first loss for a while. SL hit EU short.

firscall:
first loss for a while. SL hit EU short.

2nd loss. EU short.

firscall:
2nd loss. EU short.

Didn't Trix filter the entry...my bad..but relieved the win streak is over. Recovered 13 of the 20 lost with a GU short.

firscall:
2nd loss. EU short.

fyi i'm not going to trade again today....intuition says stay out + we have NFP later....today doesn't suit edge again - next week will be better as we should have some direction. I will keep posting today tho.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
fyi i'm not going to trade again today....intuition says stay out + we have NFP later....today doesn't suit edge again - next week will be better as we should have some direction. I will keep posting today tho. Gaz

Good! I genuinely like it when a trader has such control. The decision not to trade is as important as the decision to go long or short.