My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 86

serulink:
Here, I want to share my style of forex trading. I use Advanced GET to perform analysis of forex market.

I like the style of swing trading. I only use trendline and elliott wave to forecast the direction of market.

okay .. I will be waiting for your appreciation

regards

Hi Surulink or any menber, pls show me how to get free realtime forex data feed for Get RT TS200i, i've tried forexite quoteroom but unable to get it right, down loaded data files are .zip instead of .xpo,hence ,can not import from global server, those expert pls help , been trying for a week but to no avail...........

looew2004:
Hi Surulink or any menber, pls show me how to get free realtime forex data feed for Get RT TS200i, i've tried forexite quoteroom but unable to get it right, down loaded data files are .zip instead of .xpo,hence ,can not import from global server, those expert pls help , been trying for a week but to no avail...........

Sorry, looew2004, I am skeptical any members here can help you in getting the realtime datafeed to Get. I believe many readers of this Advanced Get thread are also users of GET and they are as keen as you are to have this realtime datafeed.

There have been previously many such requests (similar to yours) but unfortunately no response. I did try Serulink's downloads but also failed to work.

Esignal is the realtime data vendor.. Practically most of us are not prepared to pay such high charges for this service.

If you have Elwave software, there is another thread in this forum by GreatYves – Modern Elliott Wave Trading using Elwave. GY found the solution to feed realtime data to Elwave via DDE in MT4. If you do not have Elwave, do a Google Search for that software.

This is the best I can do to help.

Kenneth

GET GlobalServer Part 8 missing file

Hello,

Can anyone pls send the new path please? GET-GlobalServer.part08.rar is dead link.

Thank you.

Although in Posting # 802 I said that Elliott Wave Principles gave me some headaches to learn, nevertheless I am still attracted to it as no matter how I looked at the charts, they do look like Waves – Big Waves, Medium size waves, Small waves etc. What you term them is immaterial, it is just words to describe the categories of wave structure.

I have meanwhile read as much as I can from the Internet and Prechter's book “Elliott Wave Principle – Key to Market Behavior”. Now I have a better understanding of Elliott Wave Theory.

At the same time, like many of readers of this thread, I have gone through several times all the articles by Kenneth on Advanced Get, Elwave and his unique style of trading. I am grateful to you, Kenneth, as I have learned much from this thread.

I have finally settled down in the use of both Advanced Get and Elwave and better equipped to contribute to this thread by way of posting both Get EOD and/or Elwave charts (realtime) to lighten your burden, Kenneth. They will only be displaying currency pairs with WAVE 3 (being the longest and most profitable wave to trade).

As you have on several occasions invited readers who are using Advanced Get to come forward to contribute, I am taking this first step in response.

For GET charts, I shall post here in this thread and for Elwave realtime charts I shall post in GY's thread – Modern Elliott Wave Trading Using Elwave. It will be good to have Elliott Wave charts from both these softwares. GET lacks the details which Elwave is able to provide. And like what Kenneth says: GET will provide the starting point. Elwave works out the details. And why not, since most of us will have these two tools available to use and should make full use of them to help us in our trading decisions.

Joe

seyhans:
Hello,

Can anyone pls send the new path please? GET-GlobalServer.part08.rar is dead link.

Thank you.

We have all tried what you are now trying to do and end up with part08 as a deadend. It simply does not work.

And assuming you and I are able to download a REALTIME GET, where are you going to get the realtime datafeed to GET. Esignal is the data vendor for realtime datafeed and are you prepared to pay for their services?

So, in the end it is a deadend.

I suggest you use an EOD GET like most of us are using and at the same time do a Google Search for Elwave software. Have both softwares. Once you have done that, and if you want further help on how to get GET and Elwave working, drop a note here for GET and if you want to know more about Elwave, go to the thread Modern Elliott Wave Trading Using Elwave under Harmonic Tradng. There will be assistance.

Joe

Files:

hi

hi Kenneth sir i have some questions,i would like to mail you if you can give me your mail id,if not here you can mail me to my mail id so that i can reply tou back this is my id sonu_sanat@yahoo.co.in

and one more thing,which broker do you trade with?and which is the good one to trade with and is FxPro good one?will they return money if we make good profits?

please let me know

Thanks & regards

sanat

Be my Guest - Joe

Hi, Joe:

I am most happy that at last and at least someone has volunteered to come forward to contribute by way of posting GET charts and/or Elwave charts showing currency pairs that are in Wave 3 formation.

This is indeed good news for me, as it will definitely lighten my burden. At least I do not have to wake up early.

I congratulate you for analyzing and tracing correctly the steps I went through in my trade, and I can see you have also a good grasp of using (1) GET's four alternate ways of wave counts and (2) using Pivots to see whether a particular wave is in progress or has terminated.

I am getting a little lazy nowadays and since you start with Wave 3 formations, I shall use them to initiate my trades. Saves me a lot of time to whet through 10-12 currency pairs. I will now become a reader of your postings and take a lesser active role.

Thanks, Joe

Kenneth

Nothing To Trade for Dec 07, 2009 Monday with GET

I went through the following 13 currency pairs:-

AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDUSD, CHYJPY

EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD

GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD,

USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY

to see whether there are any pairs that GET displays a Wave 3 formation and could not find any.

So for Mon, Dec 07, 2009 we will not be having any currency pairs that we can consider for trading Wave 3 formations.

Joe