My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 83

Gentlemen,

You can put your bet that I will NOT want to miss “the action and the excitement that is in store for us all” as Joe has put it.

Definitely I am in full support of Bubble's suggestion and you can also expect me to actively join in the discussions. How can I allow myself to be not in. My passion is in trading – whether in the stock market or forex market, and I have NOT learned it all. There is still room for further improvement for myself.

Bubble, you have not offended me in any way. You were merely airing your views on your way of using “waves within wave” concept to trade the markets and frankly from the charts you and Brian put up, these are good trading charts whether for position trading or day trading. I am impressed with them, and I am trying to figure out how you guys draw such charts. Not to worry, I would not be asking you both your secret. They are proprietary and we have to respect that.

GreatYves, you have on 2 occasions suggested that I start a new thread. Sorry, I have not responded as I am not keen to do so. I never like the idea of starting a new thread. Myself. I rather play a supportive role – makes it easier to withdraw as I am already running out of gas – hehehe. And to join Bubble's new thread, I shall be happy to do so. He will be playing the main role – Bubble, you never know what you are getting in – hehehe.

Brian – I am monitoring closely how you use your charting technique to trade. Hope you will post your trading charts as and when convenient. And this remark also applies to Bubble. As I said, those are good charts. You dont have to tell us how you do the charts.

Finally, Joe – I suspect you have a background on social psychology and understand human behaviorial patterns and able to conclude that I will not want to miss out the action. And you are right.

And if you guys do not mind, as I do not wish to disappoint the present readers of “Advanced Get” thread, I shall keep posting GET charts and my comments in this old thread for their benefit. Never like the idea of abandoning your readers who gave you their support.

And in the new thread, I would NOT be talking on GET or Elwave – no point to, as I have non-Elliott Wave techniques to do my day trading.

Now I am passing the ball back to Bubble's court for him to start a new thread. (Unfortunately I am poor in thinking of titles for the thread – so unable to help.)

You can rest assured, guys, that on my part I will encourage readers of this thread to visit "our" new thread as well. It is all "in the family" - hehehe. I will put up a Notification later to this effect when Bubble has initiated the new thread.

We all want to see the new thread to be equally successful.

Regards

Kenneth

This place felt empty without you. Very glad to see you back. I hope everything is well with you. While you were gone, we tried not to let the thread go dead. On my behalf, something have attract my attention, it's Andrew,s pitchfork, and how to trade them. It is compatible to EW trading and it's looks amazing. It is a very old trendline method, with still amazing results. Andrew himself claim the price returns to the median line 80% of the time (to be verified). But there is much more to it. And I am still studying an ebook about it. I was aware of it but never explored it's utility before this weekend.

BACK IN BUSINESS - Let us do some trading with GET

Today I am going in for USDJPY as the charts from GET are all displaying it is in Wave 3 DOWN.

I am attaching herewith a doc file showing this pair in ALL FOUR of GET's methods of wave labelling.

ie whether it is ORIGINAL setting, Long Term alternate count, Short Term alternate count and Aggressive alternate count - they are ALL POINTING SOUTH labelled as Wave 3 Down.

At time of posting, it is already down by 13 pips. Your Exit will be at 88.48;

I had placed my order at 88.33 and am down by 5 pips at the moment.

Good Luck

Kenneth

(PS: I am searching for my doc file - where in the world have I filed it. Shall post later - sorry)

kenneth37:
BACK IN BUSINESS - Let us do some trading with GET

Today I am going in for USDJPY as the charts from GET are all displaying it is in Wave 3 DOWN.

I am attaching herewith a doc file showing this pair in ALL FOUR of GET's methods of wave labelling.

ie whether it is ORIGINAL setting, Long Term alternate count, Short Term alternate count and Aggressive alternate count - they are ALL POINTING SOUTH labelled as Wave 3 Down.

At time of posting, it is already down by 13 pips. Your Exit will be at 88.48;

I had placed my order at 88.33 and am down by 5 pips at the moment.

Good Luck

Kenneth

(PS: I am searching for my doc file - where in the world have I filed it. Shall post later - sorry)

Ok. I found the doc file. Here it is.

Forgot to highlight to you. Look at the 50 day MA. It is trending down.

In DOWNTRENDS, we SHORT, guys.

Files:

GreatYves:
This place felt empty without you. Very glad to see you back. I hope everything is well with you. While you were gone, we tried not to let the thread go dead. On my behalf, something have attract my attention, it's Andrew,s pitchfork, and how to trade them. It is compatible to EW trading and it's looks amazing. It is a very old trendline method, with still amazing results. Andrew himself claim the price returns to the median line 80% of the time (to be verified). But there is much more to it. And I am still studying an ebook about it. I was aware of it but never explored it's utility before this weekend.

Hi, GreatYves:

All is well with me. Thanks.

You know I am a very focus guy. My first priority is to do trading. While you were all engaged in discussions on this and that, I was quietly doing my forex trading as usual.

Yesterday I short EURJPY at 132.82 at GMT 02:09 and later closed it at 132.06 GMT 10:18 making a gain of 76 pips. I did not post this was because I was not using GET to do it. There are other methods of trading besides GET and Elwave (they are just another technical tool to me.). My attitude is: anything that is proven and you know how to use it, we should use it without any prejudice.

When all these discussions started on Fri, Nov. 20, I had started to short EURJPY and made 29 pips on that day.

I have learned Andrew's pitchfork in my early days but did not really go for it. From what you say, it looks to me it is a “mean reversion” technique. Probably during this weekend, I take a “refresher” look at it again. Thanks.

I am a trader that uses a combination of various proven trading techniques and GET and Elwave are only part of it, and I am not married to any particular system. An arsenal of trading weapons is all that I need and knowing which one to use at the time of “battle” is important.

In fact, I am grateful to you guys for keeping the thread going, as I did not have anything exciting to post on GET.

Regards to all of you and hope Bubble will start the ball rolling.

Kenneth

PS: To readers of GET thread, I am going thro GET to scan through the portfolio of 8 currency pairs to see if there is any tradeable pairs. Stick to my advice - look for Wave 3 patterns to trade since it is the longest and most profitable wave. (See, I have dropped the use of the words Primary, etc. as these are disputable wave labels to use - hehehe).

Wish you pips on JPY, me i am long, again, GBP. I am 87 pips up and should move stop on BE before i go to bed. It's the second time this week. This morning (16 hours ago) i was stop at BE. We are either slowly picking up steam, or is is going back down for a consolidation. I am prepared for both outcome.

Files:
capture_3.png  151 kb

My Transaction for Today - USDJPY

Sold at 88.33 GMT 03:24 and BOUGHT back at 87.77 GMT 11:21 making a gain of 56 pips or US$638.03 on 1 lot.

Attached doc shows details of transactions for today and yesterday (EURJPY).

Kenneth

Files:

New Thread

I have started a new thread in the Post and Compare trades section called wave trading.

USDJPY

Do you remember back in post 783 when we were discussing the usdjpy (myself short from 89.16) ?

Well done on going back in and taking more pips this time.

bubble

We,re rocking... Closed my GBPUSD long for 190 pips @ 6711 for 13% gain. I look forward to short the buck again probably on monday! Tomorrow is thanks giving 4 days weekend. I don't expect currency to move so much untill then.

A Beautiful Picture

Hello Guys,

Just wanted to share this picture with all of you wave fans,as we all know it might be right and it might be wrong, but so far i think we are on the right track. And soon we should fasten our seat belt for a long ride south

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  56 kb