My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 25

kenneth37:
Since writing the above, I check what was the Highest - it was 1.4376 and the Open was 1.4254 - giving the Open to High 122 pips as mentioned above.

You need to know from historical data both the Open to High and the Open to Low. This gives us the potential magnitude of the price movement on either side - up or down. I have mentioned this point in my earlier postings.

Kenneth

Lucky me.. My TP was set at 4370.. The 2 last trade were just Great.

elwaveeurusd_6.bmp

Files:
elwaveeurusd_6.bmp  1874 kb

Once again... EUR USD.

BUY advice

This is a very positive signal! What are you waiting for? Now even 5 consecutive wave degrees show a clear POSITIVE trend, as well as a positive EASI, which indicates that the target has not yet been reached. More and more wave degrees showing a positive trend increases the probability of strong acceleration!

Check if the wave degrees are the time frames you trade.

An interesting price swing for investors. A conservative price move of in general approximately 5% or more is indicated, depending on how far the price move has progressed already, for a more specific target see below.

From Minor to Minuette Wave degrees the trends are all up. Most likely the target of the Minuettte wave degree, which is in wave 3, will be reached at 1.4527 or percentagewise 1.3375%.

Normally also the target of the next wave degree could be reached at 1.5179 , which is in wave 3.

elwaveeurusd_7.bmp

Files:

GreatYves:
Lucky me.. My TP was set at 4370.. The 2 last trade were just Great. elwaveeurusd_6.bmp

I am so happy for you and you are so energetic. After a day's hard work, you are still so eager to go on the forex.

Man, this is enthusiasm. Hope you will continue to enjoy trading, using your analysis.

Regards

Kenneth

GreatYves:
Once again... EUR USD.

BUY advice

This is a very positive signal! What are you waiting for? Now even 5 consecutive wave degrees show a clear POSITIVE trend, as well as a positive EASI, which indicates that the target has not yet been reached. More and more wave degrees showing a positive trend increases the probability of strong acceleration!

Check if the wave degrees are the time frames you trade.

An interesting price swing for investors. A conservative price move of in general approximately 5% or more is indicated, depending on how far the price move has progressed already, for a more specific target see below.

From Minor to Minuette Wave degrees the trends are all up. Most likely the target of the Minuettte wave degree, which is in wave 3, will be reached at 1.4527 or percentagewise 1.3375%.

Normally also the target of the next wave degree could be reached at 1.5179 , which is in wave 3.

elwaveeurusd_7.bmp

Man, I am with you. This is an extraordinary situation. This is the first time I saw in this analysis 5 consecutive positive and up signals. When I was using Elwave 6.2 for my stock market, the most I saw was only 4 positive and 4 ups.

Thanks for filling the gap. I shall be placing my Buy order first thing when the Pacific market opens.

I have to go for my morning walk now - to stay healthy. Chow.

Regards

Kenneth

pattolala:
Thanks. Great post. Pls can you reupload GET-GlobalServer.part08.rar, i tried to download it but the file was missing.

Sorry, Pattolala, unable to assist you. I myself was unable to download from GlobalServer.part08.rar;

You may have to approach serulink's website and seek his help. There were others like you who had problem with thispart08.rar; I have already given up on this.

Hope you will be successful in contacting serulink.

Kenneth

Sorry, i put my foot in my mouth here...

I usually walk my dog twice a day. Keeps me healthy too.. I wonder, are you really 37? I am 43. And still a boy in my head.

Trading can easily become a compulsive habit. Like tobacco, alcohol, drug or gambling. Trading is pernicious because it force you staying focus on the market for long times, even swing trading demand heavy attention at least twice a day in my case. It can become really intoxicating, and you can easily start taking very bad decisions. This is a sign that you need to get away from trading for a while. In my case, i have quit a whole year. I was trading a live account but wasn't really prepare for it. It look easy at beginning then i felt in the trap of indicators and curve fitting as everybody does, the outcome was that i lost several small deposits, it wasn't so much but it really hurt my psyche and my self confidence. I tried many time to leverage my bad trades out by martingale but the inevitable outcome was always the same. Martingale is HELL. Don't ever ever ever do that. It is self destruction. It's accepting that a irreversible heavy loss may happen. Finding a working trading system is the only way to trade. Elliot wave seems to be an answer since it is a predictive system that did prove to be valid. (I am referring here at Robert Prechter calls). I don`t know but it kind of fit my style, i love swing trading, as i hate scalping and trading pivots or levels was to much demanding. Now i simply scan for a proper EW count and jump in. Adjusting position risk is very easy with Oanda my preferred broker.

I am also trading a second system on a separate account it is call 4hr Box breakout, there is a thread on ForexFactory, someone have proposed a variation of the system and have sent his back-test witch show impressive results. I mean trading this system form Jan 1st 2007 till today would had turn 412$ into more then 2 Millions$ in 2.5 years, he was risking 5% until account reach 20000$ than he lower risk at 2% per trade and still reach the 2Mi$ It's easy to trade, and require not much time in a week to manage. Here is the back-test 4h_box_calculation.zip

Files:

Ok, I have saved the Excel worksheet as an html and try now to attach it.

Kenneth

kenneth37:
PS. I have a problem in attaching the Excel worksheet. What shall I do. Any suggestions, readers??

Same here, you'll have to zip it..

I'll read it tomorrow. Need to sleep now... 23.10 here.. Good night.