My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 18

hello

some one can post file number 8 plz ?

(GET-GlobalServer.part08.rar)

its not found on the rapid server anymore

thanks

" Can you share your indi's and template "

GreatYves:
Elliot Waves is an Art. And 2 heads not to much for analysis. I am glad you appreciate my view.

I am trading mostly with a 10 period JMA envellope on MTF.

Right now i set up 3 sub account on Oanda Fxgame Demo. One is for Daily trading. One is for sunday 4hr box set and forget trading (see method here)

And also doing some scalping over eur-usd tick chart when i am bored.

We can see on this daily chart the trend is now down on the daily but still up on the boss weekly trend.

Halo Mr. GreatYves,

Very interesting chart and strategy Sir'.

Can you share your indi's and template ???

I'll trying your strategy Sir if I may.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Update No.1 Tracking EURUSD, EURJPY and USDJPY

At time of writing, the technicals for EURUSD and EURJPY are showing signs of improvement, gradually moving upwards.

My pips position is also showing improvement. Hopefully and statistically, by the end of the day and by letting the market run its course for the day, it will turn out to be in my favour.

Shall update readers as and when I see signs of improvement.

Regards

Kenneth

Robert Prechter - On the Dollar

Go to finance.yahoo.com and read the latest news on the Dollar by Robert Prechter, regarded as the Guru of Elliott Wave.

It was Prechter who predicted the 1987 crash and last year's peak in oil prices.

Enjoy yourself

Kenneth

Files:

Kenneth do you have the link to Richard Prechter comments, couldn`t find them anywhere.

Checked some major market indice yesterday, S&P500 and DJ and some other are standing on their 38.2 retracements from 2007-2008 big fall. So i guess next days are key.

GreatYves:
Kenneth do you have the link to Richard Prechter comments, couldn`t find them anywhere. Checked some major market indice yesterday, S&P500 and DJ and some other are standing on their 38.2 retracements from 2007-2008 big fall. So i guess next days are key.

Sorry, I do not have the link to Prechter's comments. It was in finance.yahoo.com that I read the news.

However I do have a print copy of the news and I am attaching herewith a scanned copy (2 pages) of the news.

Kenneth

Files:

Thanks Kenneth for the pdf`s.. I hope you were able to catch some pips on your longs. Not such a good week for currencys.