Pollan's indicators - page 12

Hiyieldrater2:
hi Pava, how do you make the FullSSA_normalize.mq4 work? i tried installing it on my chart but i dont see it or any line on the separate window. does this need a library?

yes need library libsaa.dll sorry i can't upload the file you search on net

Pava:
here it is...it took rar file...ssa is repainter...but...

Tks pava shared Tpl you can explain how to exit and take entry with your SSA ?

Aside from Pava's exit using SSA. how about the rest of you guys, whats your exit strategy? and also do share further thoughts and ideas especially avoiding consolidation zones. i want this system to work better. lets get brainstorming

Pava:
I must say...this is the Best thing I've seen so far in my 17 years involved in trading...and I don't care that it repaints:)...gives such a good feel for what Market will do next....

sir pava

thank you very much for the concept of adding ssa with pollan.

sometime hiyieldrater2's pollan give late/wrong signal. so if we can add a EXIT concept on it, it may become more solid!

debashis:
sir pava

thank you very much for the concept of adding ssa with pollan.

sometime hiyieldrater2's pollan give late/wrong signal. so if we can add a EXIT concept on it, it may become more solid!

i thing maybe Pava want to add SSA and look when SSA touch level 50 to exit or take an entry ( also filter other indicators )

Guys

Just in order to avoid some thing please read this post regarding SSA (among other things) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581/page26 . Just be careful how you use it

Guys...Mladen is right...SSA can not be a part of a system...I just happen to like it...after watching it for awhile...how it behaves...it's like me becoming one with SSA:)...for me using it to exit trades...is like having a "Short fuze" in real life, which I do:)...

SSA is a bit tricky to handle but it's alright, i've had handled other repainting indicators before such as the hodrick presscott. Though i have to admit that it gives good evaluation in precision where price is literally going. so far the only basis i have for exit points are S and R.

Guys, I played with Hiyieldrater2 idea (thanks for sharing) which looks good on charts .. since I am great fan of CCI so I replaced RSI with CCI (50) which gives couple of bars earlier confirmation of trend change then RSI on 1H charts. About exit levels to be honest the best exit by my opinion are Daily Pivots levels (S123,R123). Just my 2 cents..

Files:
pollancci.jpg  332 kb

altoronto:
Guys, I played with Hiyieldrater2 idea (thanks for sharing) which looks good on charts .. since I am great fan of CCI so I replaced RSI with CCI (50) which gives couple of bars earlier confirmation of trend change then RSI on 1H charts. About exit levels to be honest the best exit by my opinion are Daily Pivots levels (S123,R123). Just my 2 cents..

Can you share this system ? tks