Pollan's indicators - page 15

I am not talking repainting issue...it's there...ssa repaints too...if you scroll the chart the way it is...you will see ssa jumping up and down in relationship to other indicator...

jaayazan:
That is right pava, the pollan indicator is repainting a few bars back.

Pava:
I am not talking repainting issue...it's there...ssa repaints too...if you scroll the chart the way it is...you will see ssa jumping up and down in relationship to other indicator...

I see what you mean.

Is there any way we can make it fixed at extremes, maybe ticking fixed min and fixed max.?

And what do we do about the repainting of polan?

see concept is that

i take entry after 1 bar from the crossing of Hiyieldrater2's pollan two line. Nnumber of this is one. so after wait one more bar from the pollan cross signal, it will not repaint i think. now ssa repaint madly.. but if we take cross of pollan both line and ssa line, its less repaint and then after all its about exit, so we may take repaint indi for exit. well no logic there, all about magic

and i still think Hiyieldrater2's pollan give faster signal.

but then, want more for improvement.

PS: i may wrong, as i am very novice in tech.

ssa gives great divergence signals...just be careful since it repaints...

my pollan

my pollan eur-usd daily.

Files:
ads305z.png  78 kb

pollan

my pollan.

eur-usd daily.

there is not exciting too much.

repaint sometimes.mostly following ma

Files:
pollan2.png  78 kb

Guner, your posts are really getting old.

Pollan - RSI.tpl

gtudor:
can you post . tpl ?

Here you go gtudor...............

pollan-rsi_lido.tpl

pollan-indicator.mq4

tma_bands.mq4

shi_signal_arrow.mq4

shi_silvertrendsig-mod.mq4

Two more to follow..............

Pollan RSI

gtudor,

two more files for the .tpl. Load them all into indicators folder, with the .tpl file going into the templates folder.

It seems like everyone is trying to solve this repaint problem and some of us are trying to do it with other indicators that repaint. Now, what we really need is for some brilliant genius to look at my screen shot and find a way of marking the trend turning points without the repaint. Brilliant genius........are you listening mladen?......

el bee:
gtudor,

two more files for the .tpl. Load them all into indicators folder, with the .tpl file going into the templates folder.

It seems like everyone is trying to solve this repaint problem and some of us are trying to do it with other indicators that repaint. Now, what we really need is for some brilliant genius to look at my screen shot and find a way of marking the trend turning points without the repaint. Brilliant genius........are you listening mladen?......

attachment not working