PakPips (RAS id = 568) - page 13

hi pakpips, I'm a subscriber to your signal since friday, can you invite me in the private group?

unfortunately today is not a great day

Sorry to all

Hello all,

Last 2 trades was not for PakPips id:568 it was opened incorrectly due to wrong EA setting for my new offered signal. But now it opened under PakPips anyways let see what happens. I am hopeful it will be profitable trades.

Or you can close last 2 trades whenever you get reasonable pips in profit. Maybe there will be no call for close these trades from me. sorry again to all.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

wes2706:
hi pakpips/ newdigital,

I have noticed a problem with my account. I am using pakpips signals. I am using a lots multiplier of 0.2. This means when he opens a trade with 0.1 lots, mine should be 0.02. My platofrm open the trade correctly (i.e, with 0.02) but after a few seconds closes half of this trade (0.01) and leaves only 0.01.

Please see the attached image. Today it opened 3 trades with size 0.02...and closed 0.01 immediately, as you can see in the image?

any idea why?

I use Forex Metal as my broker...

buyer_lots_multiplier is just that, a multiplier and acts as any multiplier

0.10 x 0.20 = 0.020 and RAS EA is lowering the lots to minimal allowed.

You need to just set a round number = 2

0.10 x 2 = 0.20

So, insted, 1.0 change to 2.0

To All

Hello all,

As I told for last two trades to close if you see any positive pips, so one reached +30 and second got +70 at a moment and if you followed my guidlines then you should have close these two in profit. Other remaining trades should still open.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

New Subscriber

Hi Pakpips,

I have subscribed to your EA yesterday. Can you please invite me to the private list?

Thank you in advance!

hi pakpips,

i have 7 trades opne at the moment. I only use your signals.

Questions:

1) should I close any of these? in your previous message you said, we should close 2....

2) some of these trades don't have T/P? is this an error? If so, what T/P shoukld i use for these?

Files:

Thank You

piet411:
Hi Pakpips,

I have subscribed to your EA yesterday. Can you please invite me to the private list?

Thank you in advance!

Invited.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Thank You

wes2706:
hi pakpips,

i have 7 trades opne at the moment. I only use your signals.

Questions:

1) should I close any of these? in your previous message you said, we should close 2....

2) some of these trades don't have T/P? is this an error? If so, what T/P shoukld i use for these?

Don't close now, see for 151.00 and then think to close. otherwise not.

TP for all trades is 145.00 except one that has TP 140.00

Best Regards,

PakPips!

My account is wiped out

Hi pakpips,

my live account is fully wiped out with your signals... I followed your instructions exactly...and even allowed some safety factor!!! But it still wiped out my account...i am discontinuing my subscription today!

arsenic786:
Hello there,

Your concern is right, but as I said in my posts "I know how to trade GJ", so leave it to me

Actually I am selling expert not buying, but sometimes I buy when I am 101% sure about buy trades. And if due to one direction trade if I get some loosing trade then I open against direction trade to recover the loses. Thats all.

Hope you understand. You can check my equity curve at RAS website to see what a small drawdown there, but closed with profit finally. And then how smoothly graph going.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Gee Pak...What a pity with the current -3,000 pips drawdown on six trades you did not follow your advice above.

I won't call it until i hear the fat lady singing, but either way I won't be subscribing any further to your signals after this set of trades closes out.

Most likely it is going to cost me the account, around 12,000 AUD.

This is why I believe we need more than the 'statistics' on the Signals Marketplace. We need to see implemented suggestions as have been made by Janus to protect signal buyers from some of the warning signs that won't just jump out - such as no stoploss. But then of course PakPips always said in previous posts that "And if due to one direction trade if I get some loosing trade then I open against direction trade to recover the loses. Thats all.", and in other posts that he would cut a trade at -500 pips.

My advice if considering this service is - DON'T. It is very high risk.

Oh, and one other thing - please don't talk about demoing first, for one week or one month etc, as you can see that in this case you would have had great demo results as there was a continual gradual downward trend supporting the trades. Then going live you get burned to a crisp.