PakPips (RAS id = 568) - page 10

yea as with everything it seems the little guy doesn't get his say.

i would like to subscribe but, almost no RAS signals work with my ecn broker (yet) because of the market orders requirement.

i opened a ticket with their support and sent logs. i really hope they address this because likely a lot of potential customers have my problem right now

To PakPips:.tpl

good day!good day!good day!

To PakPips:.tpl

Good day!Good day!Good day!

Files:

Going a long way into DD

Hiya Pak,

What is your thinking on these trades? I'm down -560 pips at the moment...

Sorry I had to manually close those positions...happy to listen to your view on it Pak, but these trades shorting twice look to be heading to -300/-400 pips EACH.

Maybe we could discuss more of the trading style? It could be something for all the signals. For example the latest trade to go in at one stage last night had a reversal of +75 pips - historically, I would have seen that been good, but instead you are looking for +400 pips on that trade.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to understand the thinking behind your trading a bit more so I know what to expect. Because I run/ran other EAs on my account, it's put me in the situation of having to close out the PakPips trades.

Also, something maybe for the FAQ - if you CLOSE a signal trade manually, it can reopen! Maybe I missed that part...

Thank You

Hello Julian,

I am still open for these trades to be closed in profit overall. And as I said in my few post 500 post can go against us, but we don't have to worry about it. Becaues if someopened $2000 with me then this accounted turned to $4400 and after that if $500 - $600 drawdown comes then I think this is not bad. And hope it will be recovered in few coming days.........!

I have decided not to open opposit positions, because NFA will restrict it soon. So I am practicing it before apply

Few of my subscribers closed the lastly opened position with +100 and then re-opened again it when price goes back to the position where it was opened. So if you think smartly with my system maybe we can reduce the loses and recover the profit. Hope you understand what I mean.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

cr_redfox:
Hiya Pak,

What is your thinking on these trades? I'm down -560 pips at the moment...

Sorry I had to manually close those positions...happy to listen to your view on it Pak, but these trades shorting twice look to be heading to -300/-400 pips EACH.

Maybe we could discuss more of the trading style? It could be something for all the signals. For example the latest trade to go in at one stage last night had a reversal of +75 pips - historically, I would have seen that been good, but instead you are looking for +400 pips on that trade.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to understand the thinking behind your trading a bit more so I know what to expect. Because I run/ran other EAs on my account, it's put me in the situation of having to close out the PakPips trades.

Also, something maybe for the FAQ - if you CLOSE a signal trade manually, it can reopen! Maybe I missed that part...

Thanks Pap...I think I learned something from what happened, and that's the main thing.

I just wonder why maybe you did not close the position at +80pips, but that's OK.

GOOD PIPS TO US ALL THIS WEEK

cr_redfox:

I just wonder why maybe you did not close the position at +80pips, but that's OK.

It's easy to look back on a chart and say that, but if you did close it there, and then it was up over 200 or 300, you would say, "why did I close that at 80". Locking in profits and still allowing a trade to move is the key.

My Results

A tough week this week, only 2 closed trades, and 3 trades open with considerable drawdown. I initially based this system on 0.1 lot per $2000, but the drawdown would be a lot more easy to bear with 0.1 lot per $5000.

Also Pakpips reported no trades on Monday 27th April due to ISP problems, with a possible 2 wins being missed. I am trading this system "As Is", "Trade for Trade" no manual intervention closing trades for partial profits etc.

FXCM MT4 Results Week Commencing 27th April

Tues 28th Sell 141.67, +67 pips

Weds 29th Sell 143.16, +27 pips

3 open trades carried over to next week

Total 94 pips

Jason

arsenic786:
Hello Julian,

I have decided not to open opposit positions, because NFA will restrict it soon. So I am practicing it before apply

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Hi

here is Hedging Announcementfrom FXDD.

The only downside is that these trades Pak, were the first ones that I went live with you from.

Anyway...lets just hope it does not do too much damage.