PakPips (RAS id = 568) - page 11

Rainy days...

Interestingly, will we close orders this week?

To All

Hello All subscribers,

Much drawdown recovered these two days, and rest will be too very soon.

Good Luck all.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

hi pakpips,

I subscribed to your signals yesterday. Please invite me to the subscribers forum.

Welcome

A warm welcome to PakPips!

You are invited to the private group.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

wes2706:
hi pakpips, I subscribed to your signals yesterday. Please invite me to the subscribers forum.

Can somebody who has been using pakpips signals give me an honest report??

some of you say that the trades are good...but some of you say that the DDs are big...on the whole is it still profitable?

The fact that there is no SL worries me...can somebody rep,y

Look at the graph of the DD $ and see if you can stand the DD based on your own account balance.... preferably use half the multiplyer value, better and probably safer to use 1/4 = 0.25 just in case.......and of course use on demo at least a month before going live!

To All

Hello All,

All drawdown recovered I think many made profit who just followed my instructions. When $2000 started, it reached $4500 and then $1500 drawdown came and now finally account again reached $5149. Today many trades colsed in profit and just two remains and the total of these two are also positive now

I think now anyone can not say anything about the PakPips!

Thanks to all my those subscribers who followed instructions and got the profit finally. Thanks also to those who closed the trades in negative and did not wait for recovery, I am sorry to those.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

arsenic786:
Hello All,

All drawdown recovered I think many made profit who just followed my instructions. When $2000 started, it reached $4500 and then $1500 drawdown came and now finally account again reached $5149. Today many trades colsed in profit and just two remains and the total of these two are also positive now

I think now anyone can not say anything about the PakPips!

Thanks to all my those subscribers who followed instructions and got the profit finally. Thanks also to those who closed the trades in negative and did not wait for recovery, I am sorry to those.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Dear Pakpips,

given that your account has now reached 5149...anyone who starts this week (like me) should have this much balance to be able to cope with the drawdown? or is $2000 initial balalnce still okay?

Thank You

wes2706:
Dear Pakpips, given that your account has now reached 5149...anyone who starts this week (like me) should have this much balance to be able to cope with the drawdown? or is $2000 initial balalnce still okay?

Yes $2000 is always OK to start

Best Regards,

PakPips!

To All

Attention All,

All trades are closed in proft as always

Congratulations to all who followed me and get hundreds of dollars.

$2000 account reached $5300 without a single loosing trade.........!

Best Regards,

PakPips!