PakPips (RAS id = 568) - page 12

Please follow PakPips guidelines if you are going to use this signal. Look it is risky (any forex is risky)...but then look at his results.

I unfortunately did have to close some of the trades because I was not paying enough attention to running multiple EAs, and it was either that or margin call. For me going that far negative on a trade (I think it was 2 or 3 orders at -300+ pips) was far more than I have gone before.

BUT! All credit to PakPips...I am now following the guidelines, and making sure my account can use the available equity for PakPips trades, and I intend to continue my subscription.

Good work PakPips, may you continue to make good pips!

Thank You

RedFox, Thank you so much for your good words about PakPips!

I hope to continue the same results for long time. But I need your all attention too for going further, because without you I am not anything. You all are very important for me

Best Regards,

PakPips!

cr_redfox:
Please follow PakPips guidelines if you are going to use this signal. Look it is risky (any forex is risky)...but then look at his results.

I unfortunately did have to close some of the trades because I was not paying enough attention to running multiple EAs, and it was either that or margin call. For me going that far negative on a trade (I think it was 2 or 3 orders at -300+ pips) was far more than I have gone before.

BUT! All credit to PakPips...I am now following the guidelines, and making sure my account can use the available equity for PakPips trades, and I intend to continue my subscription.

Good work PakPips, may you continue to make good pips!

arsenic786:
A warm welcome to PakPips!

You are invited to the private group.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Hi, i subscribed to your signals 26 april, with 2000 deposit,

but now it's ok

Please invite me too, thanks to you!

hi pakpips, what brokers do you use? i use forex metal. Have any of your members had problems with this broker?

Thank You

chimuria:
Hi, i subscribed to your signals 26 april, with 2000 deposit,

but now it's ok

Please invite me too, thanks to you!

You are invited, welcome to PakPips!

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Thank You

wes2706:
hi pakpips, what brokers do you use? i use forex metal. Have any of your members had problems with this broker?

Hello Wes2706,

I use FXDD, I don't know if any of my subscriber using Forex Metal. Because no subscriber told me about it.

But I recommend FXDD, FXCM, ODL and AlpariUK.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

arsenic786:
Hello Wes2706,

I use FXDD, I don't know if any of my subscriber using Forex Metal. Because no subscriber told me about it.

But I recommend FXDD, FXCM, ODL and AlpariUK.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

i have a Alpari UK account, but i have both classic and micro account...which one should i use?

i am opening a FXDD account also? what leverage do you use on that?

hi pakpips/ newdigital,

I have noticed a problem with my account. I am using pakpips signals. I am using a lots multiplier of 0.2. This means when he opens a trade with 0.1 lots, mine should be 0.02. My platofrm open the trade correctly (i.e, with 0.02) but after a few seconds closes half of this trade (0.01) and leaves only 0.01.

Please see the attached image. Today it opened 3 trades with size 0.02...and closed 0.01 immediately, as you can see in the image?

any idea why?

I use Forex Metal as my broker...

Thank You

wes2706:
i have a Alpari UK account, but i have both classic and micro account...which one should i use?

I think micro that have 0.10 lot size for $1 per pip value. Leverage should be 1:100 only.

Note: For the problem you mentioned, please contact NewDigital to resolve the issue. Because I have no problem at my end and all subscribers getting correct trades. ND will help you in right manner.

Best Regards,

PakPips!