PakPips (RAS id = 568) - page 8

arsenic,

we've been in a good downtrend this entire time on gj. every order but, 1 has been a sell. kudos on your 1 buy closing positive too.

do you think this has been an easy period to trade and has contributed to your performance? without seeing trades both directions successfully more often i am concerned there is a potential you get married to trades and will take us to a very high loss like could have happened on 4-15-09 - 4-16-09.

please don't just tell me to not subscribe if i am concerned and how happy your subscribers are. i'm sure they are very happy so far.

also don't take offense at my line of question please. i'm just wondering how things might be in less of a trend in 1 direction and i am very concerned about holding on to trades for a massive loss.

I am a subscriber.

arsenic786:
Thank You Supra!

Have you subscribed or just Loving

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Arsenic,

What is the max number of trades you could have open at one time?

Thx, Supra

Thank You

bshoe24:
arsenic,

we've been in a good downtrend this entire time on gj. every order but, 1 has been a sell. kudos on your 1 buy closing positive too.

do you think this has been an easy period to trade and has contributed to your performance? without seeing trades both directions successfully more often i am concerned there is a potential you get married to trades and will take us to a very high loss like could have happened on 4-15-09 - 4-16-09.

please don't just tell me to not subscribe if i am concerned and how happy your subscribers are. i'm sure they are very happy so far.

also don't take offense at my line of question please. i'm just wondering how things might be in less of a trend in 1 direction and i am very concerned about holding on to trades for a massive loss.

Hello there,

Your concern is right, but as I said in my posts "I know how to trade GJ", so leave it to me

Actually I am selling expert not buying, but sometimes I buy when I am 101% sure about buy trades. And if due to one direction trade if I get some loosing trade then I open against direction trade to recover the loses. Thats all.

Hope you understand. You can check my equity curve at RAS website to see what a small drawdown there, but closed with profit finally. And then how smoothly graph going.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Maximum Number of Trades

Supra:
Arsenic,

What is the max number of trades you could have open at one time?

Thx, Supra

Hello Supra,

Maximum 3, or 5 in very few conditions.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

to PakPips

Hello PakPips,

Nice Avatar! Can you please tell what the approx. GMT time you trade, I would like to subsribe but have no possibility to keep my pc online 24 hours/day.

Best Regards,

Soondoock

Welcome

Soondoock:
Hello PakPips,

Nice Avatar! Can you please tell what the approx. GMT time you trade, I would like to subsribe but have no possibility to keep my pc online 24 hours/day.

Best Regards,

Soondoock

Hi Soondoock,

I normally trade from 8 GMT to 22 GMT. But may be there can be more trade except this time, but its possible in very few conditions.

Look forward to see you in my fastly growing list

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Last Trade Info

To All,

PakPips last trade got 35 pips only, but at one stage I seen 80+ points for this position. And few of my subscribers says when they seen 80+ pips then they closed Good Luck you all.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Hi PakPips,

Well I saw it too at +80...but I left it, after all that's what we are paying you for

What about this current position? Don't let this break your winning streak!

Best Regards

Fox

To PakPips: A good indicator LV1 to you

Hi PakPips,

I found a good indicater LV1,I think it was good to GJ pair M15 chart,and set ExtDepth to 21.

Good day

Yang Jun

Files:
lv1.ex4  4 kb