RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 67

jmes:
Hi!

At least one time each week i got this error: "there is no connection with your broker"

I'm running TadafulFX Metatrader4 on a ForexVPS server 24/24 and there was never anny comunication problem with the broker.

Today i lost 400 pips because my RAS ea did not pick two signals because of this error!!

What can i do about this?????

On my setup, at least once a day each of MT4 report problems with server. And I'm talking about several brokers.

RAS had pick up that signals but was unable to set trades.

Linuxser:
On my setup, at least once a day each of MT4 report problems with server. And I'm talking about several brokers. RAS had pick up that signals but was unable to set trades.

Hi Linuxser,

It's mean that brokers not allow that trade because it may makes profits (brokers will lose) ?

Thank you.

jmes:
Hi!

At least one time each week i got this error: "there is no connection with your broker"

I'm running TadafulFX Metatrader4 on a ForexVPS server 24/24 and there was never anny comunication problem with the broker.

Today i lost 400 pips because my RAS ea did not pick two signals because of this error!!

What can i do about this?????

Stay away from TadafulFX if they prevent your profit trades !

Accessing to the same account from multiple locations

ERROR 1025 "Accessing to the same account from multiple locations"

1 computer, 1 tradestation.

Just a reminder to have your 'developers' work on this problem.

Since the support ticket route doesn't work, I'll keep this issue out here in case others are having the same problem. There is no reason I should still be getting this error...

There has to be something the developers can do as their simple IP script is definitely messed up.

Maybe they need to flush their database or something?? as my ISP even changed my IP address to try and make RAS function properly. Or by checking 'AccountName()' instead? Just throwing ideas out

Proof?

i2k:
i have lost a lot of money since the RAS EA is not stable with forex.com mt4 it would open trades then at random times when so it held on to orders longer than it should have It basically wiped out my account in 3 days.

i2k,

1-Can you show proof?

Please do so...obviously if the EA crashed your 2k account you will be able to show proof...you know,we can say what we want,but we have to show proof,mah man

2-If you can`t show proof,then it is obvious that you are a fake...everybody can show proof of a destroyed account...If they don`t and they claim the account was crashed,it smells very fishy

3-If you can show proof,I am sorry for your loss,but then my next question will be?...Why didn`t you use a low latency VPS server?

You have to understand that the only one responsible for the wrong results of the EA due to connection problems,ON YOUR SIDE, is you,if you do not bother to use a VPS server(cost 35$-100$ per month depending on specifications)....then,betting 2k usd on an EA is very dangerous...If you did use a VPS server,then it is either the responsability of the Server providers(if connection problems were on your side) or the RAS website(if connection problems were on their side).

EDIT:I forgot to add that it may have been the broker the one responsible for the error,so,besides suggesting you that you ask for a refund if you find that is the case(difficult to get),I suggest that you choose a good and reliable broker,this,jointly with a good VPS provider and a fine signal provider,should get you "above the water".

Just my 2 cents

S

.set files

Hi at all

I woud like to test the RAS-Service.

I have downloaded and installed the RAS EA on MBT and IBFX.

I rent 2 Signals:11390 for E/U + 21509 for G/U

EA Settings:

RAS Username and Passwordkey

Buyer_install_version: 1 by E/U and 2 by G/U

Buyer_opt_filter_signal: 11390 for E/U + 21509 for G/U

all other settings are default.

But I have no setfiles.

Its nessecary?

Or all settings will be sent by signals when the service start?

Thanks

Sorry for my english

As I understand - you want to use 2 RAS EA: 1 for 1 broker, and the other one for the other broker.

In this case buyer_install_version = 1 for 1 EA and buyer_install_version = 2 for the second EA. Buyer_opt_filter_signal = 11390 for 1 EA and buyer_opt_filter_signal = 21509 for the second EA.

MBT is ENC? If yes so stp = true.

spencer36:

Since the support ticket route doesn't work, I'll keep this issue out here in case others are having the same problem. There is no reason I should still be getting this error...

There has to be something the developers can do as their simple IP script is definitely messed up.

Maybe they need to flush their database or something?? as my ISP even changed my IP address to try and make RAS function properly. Or by checking 'AccountName()' instead? Just throwing ideas out

FYI, This is still happening, and still irritating. Hard to use this service under these conditions

:)........

spencer36:

Just turned computer on and it is already doing this again. Are the developers even working on a workaround for this faulty programming? (Yes, I said faulty, any programmer worth their salt knows going by IP address alone is prone to fail)