RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 51

michaelmaggi:
I subscribed to a RAS signal 566 yesterday (paid via PayPal) but the chart still says Not a Valid User -- 0 Signals processed even though I have a smiley face. Metatrader key is OK. Any ideas how to fix? No eamil response from RAS yet and no faq section to address this error.

Please, report your problem using the right web: support site

You need to register and create a ticket.

someoneinjapan:
Hello

I am subscribed to 515 Trigger FX again.

I was subscribed to this one before in April when it had a poor time, and then unsubscribed. Having monitored the performance with Janus' latest tweaks, I decided to resubscribe.

Signal delivery was fine in April.

However, since I have restarted (with all the latest RAS files and programs), it has not entered one trade, even though the record shows a number of trades opened and closed during the time on the RAS site and the TriggerFX MT4Stats site. I have had it running over the last several days. (I have double-checked all settings and the set file is attached - with the Metatrader key and user name replaced with [REMOVED] for obvious reasons.)

It is displaying the message: "1024 - NO TRADES ACTIVE", although there have been trades open and then closed throughout that time and none of them have been taken on my account.

Unfortunately the documentation is very scant so I cannot find anything that will help me figure this out.

The only thing I can think of is that the RAS EA does not seem to have a magic number and I had it in a EURUSD chart when I also have another EA which occasionally (not constantly) trades on this chart, so I have just moved the RAS EA to the GBPJPY chart - but the same error message is still showing.

(The multiplier would be too large for a small account, but this is a large account with more than enough room for a multiplier of 10 or even greater to breathe, so lot sizes should not be an issue.)

Does anyone have any idea what the solution is?

Why seller_opt_filter_magic_number is set to 76767676776?

Besides there is none user named someoneinjapan registered on Rent a Signal.

Report any problem using support site.

Seller magic number set by me as an attempt to see if magic numbers were the problem. If it only relates to the seller there is clearly no problem in having it there.

You are right that there is no user on Rentasignal with this user name. Obvious security considerations mean that I do not want to splash the rentasignal user name over the internet.

I will copy and paste this whole post over there and hopefully get some help there.

someoneinjapan:

You are right that there is no user on Rentasignal with this user name. Obvious security considerations mean that I do not want to splash the rentasignal user name over the internet.

That's why you need to redirect your question to the right place: Support website

michaelmaggi:
I subscribed to a RAS signal 566 yesterday (paid via PayPal) but the chart still says Not a Valid User -- 0 Signals processed even though I have a smiley face. Metatrader key is OK. Any ideas how to fix? No eamil response from RAS yet and no faq section to address this error.

Not a Valid User means: Metatrader key is wrong or RAS username is wrong.

4x_Spider:
Hi newdigital

I started my signal , the RAS ID is 1153 and its called FXQuadra_1 , i have a problem with weekly and total USD counters , its all zeros but the weekly and total pips are counted correctly .

I dont know if i miss somthing but my pips are counted very well.

another problem happened today is the total pips, its stucked in 561 , i have 4 successfull trades closed but the total pips is not updating.

My system is doing great results till now , 650 pips in 3 days and im signalling from a live account but RAS system is not reflecting this success.

i need all my counters to work please help .

Hi 4x_Spider,

go to RAS website help page support, to kayako, create the ticket and we will resend it to the developers to fix.

It is only way to fix it.

Hello newdigital,

why are there still Vendors who are not approved?

I startet my own Signal and it was approved within minutes.

What is the rule to be approved?

If you started free signals so approving is automatically.

If commercial so signals are in pending mode in the beginning. In pending mode everybody can subscribe but everybody will see some warning message on the top.

If the vendor is asking to approve (means: remove this warning message with red color) so he/she can contact support, or ask on this section. In this case at least we will know that vendor is replying and if he asked so his email is correct and so on.

hi newdigital

There is no tickiting in the support website , i tried to register but its allways say invalid username and password , so i register a new account in this support website and activate it but still connot accept any username or password .

I think the only way to get support for RAS is in TSD.

My signal is the only one giving zero in the USD counter

I hope you can contact the developers and ask them to fix it

The only way to get support is support in help page in kayako. many people are registering so I have no idea why it is the problem.

because it is related to RAS log files with your passwords ... so it is difficult to help inside this forum.

Besides, the developers are not on the forum as you know ...

Try to register in kayako support.

May be ... change your email for example ...