signal long tf 15m

signal 3+cycle <20, confirm: sgmar, super signal

Files:
claire.jpg  189 kb

Hihi joesmoe:

Can I trade your systems #1 and #2 et al on the 4 hour timeframe

Thank you

entry exit

within with a tf 1 (h) then me navigate on low more tf 30-15 to handle output at the best

entry short eur usd tf5

Short tf 5 eur usd

Files:
euusd5.jpg  184 kb

anskaven:
Hihi joesmoe:

Can I trade your systems #1 and #2 et al on the 4 hour timeframe

Thank you

anskaven,

TSU#1 I like in 1hr. I have not tried in in 4hr but you could demo it for awhile and see how well it will work.

TSU#2 you can do in 4hour time frame. When you see the S/R push through go to a lower time frame of 1m,5m and look for the same type for entry. Look for S/R and Mac D to line up. Sometimes they are one in the same on both time frames. If this happens then take the trade.

JS

mikelac:
Just thought of a question as I'm watching the gbpusd drop a bit more and realizing that if my trade didn't get stopped out at the break even point, my trade would be doing pretty good and in profit. Geez, I'd be a Millionaire already if I had this kind of hindsight! lol

When you got stopped out like that on that small upward move and then you see the prices come back down and the 2 lines cross again, do you try to get back in the trade again? Or do you consider that trade dead and just wait for a new #3 top or bottom to form?

When the lines cross and you enter the market, do you do an instant execution or a Limit order and try to get in a better entry of a few pips or so?

Thanks Joesmoe!

Mike

mikalac,

Sometimes I try getting back in the trade. Depending on the time of day things like that. Remember loosing no money is as good as making money. When you realize that you have won.

You might have considered getting back in the trade when the lines crossed again. It's really just up to you.

Remember this trade will come up again and again and again. Just be patient and it will be there again to make profit.

I do an instant execution. I like to pull the triger not a computer when I'm live trading.

Got to go for now will chat with you later maybe tomorrow.

Good pippen,

JS

Nvstrive:

the one that saintanic has is what im looking for.

And is the ADX the standard one that comes with Mt4 ?

If that is what you need .... click below...

As For ADX it comes with MT4 as "Average Directional Movement Index"

First Live Trade

Hi all first trade for today.

JS

Files:

Question of Times

joesmoe:
I use it to help me find the highs and lows. I use the number 3 on the second trades set up found on #36.

Most if not all indicators repaint. This does not happen very often but it does happen.

I use GBPUSD, EURUSD mostly because there are plenty of trades in a day to get 100-300 pips.

Mostly I use this in the morning because of the amount of movement there is. Then I go to Trade number 2 for the rest of the day.

JS

Hi JS,

Im a bit of A NewB from Australia,

quick question, in your comment here its a bit hard to know what morning your talking about.. im looking for optimal times to be aplying these strategies, Historical data is only so good... Experiance would be better, so perhaps you could let us know the Session this "morning" refers to or maybe A GMT time, as everyone can workout there own times of there..

Thanx Saintanic

saintanic:
If that is what you need .... click below... As For ADX it comes with MT4 as "Average Directional Movement Index"