100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 38

klkoo:
A powerfull system 1 trade with 30+ pips within 5 minutes. It happened when the price breakdown the resistance line & MACD crossover at the same time.

klkoo,

I'm excited. You are the first that has shown that you are starting to see. Alot of the same trades can be used with different indicators, resistance lines, Mac D etc without throwing up on your screen. They are simple once you can learn to see them. One or 2 indicators is all you need. Good work. Keep it up.

JS

Loving The Colaberative Work

i all, been reading through this thread all day, testing as i go, And MAN does this have awesome potential, Been playing around with a few things, got some nice looking charts ATM, ill be in touch when i find some usefull info..

Great Family Atmosphere..

N8

yes

you right

cycle >80 semafor signal 3 short

long Viceversa

joesmoe:
barnaba,

Look at Image for my question.

Thanks for contributing.

JS

my sistem

my sistem ...semafor

Files:
my_system.zip  40 kb

barnaba:
my sistem ...semafor

barnaba,

We need clearity on your entry for your trade set up.

JS

barnaba:
you right

cycle >80 semafor signal 3 short

long Viceversa

barnaba,

Thats not an answer. I just said that in my picture. It goes to 80 and the signal 3 came 3 times. Which means it kept going against the direction you were thinking it was going.

If it hits 80 and then the signal 3 comes up and I took that trade I would have watched it repaint 2 more times before It went down. It could have went up 10times. I have seen it happen.

So my advice is to scratch your cycle indicator. You can see it just mirrors the flow of the 1,2,3. You need to watch how many times that can repaint. What you want to do is find something to help you with the entry. You will be wiped out of your account if you don't.

I've included a picture that I'm sure you will help you see this.

I hope this helps.

JS

Files:

it crossed, what potential does this move have?

wromek:
it crossed, what potential does this move have?

wromek,

It's later in the trading day. Not as high as if this was early in the trading day. We shall see I took a trade and It has moved my stop loss to break even right now. Let see were it goes.

One way to do this is to take 3 contracts and sell one at 10 pips. Move your stop loss to 10 pluss 1 pip. Sell another at 15 pips. Sell the last one at 30-45 pips or use a 15 pips trailing stop your choice.

If I would have done that so far it would of looked like this. 1 lot sold at 10 pips another at 15 pips. Total of $250 profit and still have one lot out there.

JS

barnaba:
my sistem ...semafor

barnaba,

I just opened this and it says it has a no repaint Semafor.

I just watched your Semafor repaint.

JS

I just got this off your thread,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, I tracked the Level 3 on the EUR/USD, as I was aware that it moved, and I wanted to see just how far it would move. The Eur was on a downtrend, and the level 3 appeared to indicate that the downtrend "may" be over. The EUR continued down, and the Level 3 moved down to the next slot, once again indicating that the downward trend was over, and it was time to buy. Lo and behold, the EUR continued down, and wouldn't you know it, the Level 3 moved right on down with it, indicating that a reversal was at hand. But, the EUR continued DOWN even more! This was the FOURTH time the level 3 moved right on down underneath the candle along with the downward movement. This happened SEVENTEEN straight times unril the Level finally got it right, and the EUR went back up, but only back up enough so that the Level 3 would stop moving anymore.

When you look at a chart that has the Level 3 on it, the ONLY thing you are witnessing is the highs and the lows. This is ALL it does, in my opinion. Anyone can do the same thing by merely placing their own arrows at the highs and the lows.

If an indicator moves up or down with the pair, at some point that indicator HAS to be right. It only took 17 guesses for the Level 3 to be "right" in the instance I watched it.

There are many defenders of the Level 3, with statements such as it gives you a signal of when the trend may be ending. Heck, I can do the same thing with a crystal ball as long as you let me move that crystal ball wherever I want it to move. When you saw my crystal ball on top of, or underneath, the highs and the lows, you'd think I was really a soothsayer. Of course the trend will end at some point. It has to.

In any event, this is exactly how the Level 3 works. It appears at some point during the trend up or down, and keeps moving until the trend is reversed by enough pips to make it stop moving. 17 straight moves was enough to convince me that a psychic could make better guesses than this thing.

joesmoe:
barnaba,

I just opened this and it says it has a no repaint Semafor.

I just watched your Semafor repaint.

JS

I just got this off your thread,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, I tracked the Level 3 on the EUR/USD, as I was aware that it moved, and I wanted to see just how far it would move. The Eur was on a downtrend, and the level 3 appeared to indicate that the downtrend "may" be over. The EUR continued down, and the Level 3 moved down to the next slot, once again indicating that the downward trend was over, and it was time to buy. Lo and behold, the EUR continued down, and wouldn't you know it, the Level 3 moved right on down with it, indicating that a reversal was at hand. But, the EUR continued DOWN even more! This was the FOURTH time the level 3 moved right on down underneath the candle along with the downward movement. This happened SEVENTEEN straight times unril the Level finally got it right, and the EUR went back up, but only back up enough so that the Level 3 would stop moving anymore.

When you look at a chart that has the Level 3 on it, the ONLY thing you are witnessing is the highs and the lows. This is ALL it does, in my opinion. Anyone can do the same thing by merely placing their own arrows at the highs and the lows.

If an indicator moves up or down with the pair, at some point that indicator HAS to be right. It only took 17 guesses for the Level 3 to be "right" in the instance I watched it.

There are many defenders of the Level 3, with statements such as it gives you a signal of when the trend may be ending. Heck, I can do the same thing with a crystal ball as long as you let me move that crystal ball wherever I want it to move. When you saw my crystal ball on top of, or underneath, the highs and the lows, you'd think I was really a soothsayer. Of course the trend will end at some point. It has to.

In any event, this is exactly how the Level 3 works. It appears at some point during the trend up or down, and keeps moving until the trend is reversed by enough pips to make it stop moving. 17 straight moves was enough to convince me that a psychic could make better guesses than this thing.

What does not repaint is your arrow indicator. That might be of some use. I will look into it.

Thank you for your post I just don't want to lead the viewers of this post down the wrong indicator. Please advice.

JS