100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 36

klkoo:
Another good profit by using this system.

Who follow the rules has potential to pick a huge profit on GU yesterday.. min 300 pips..

is it true?300pips perday?..always?...

GBPUSD (10-3-09) Trade

Good 45 pips profit within 5 minutes with System 1 strategy i.e. break the resistance line & MACD crossover the signal line.

Files:

Example Entry Exit Live Trade

Here is an example of a live trade I took.

JS

Files:
tsu.jpg  88 kb

Thanks Joe!

That trade set up looks very easy to use. No guess work on the entry.

Just a few questions. :-)

On the entry, do you enter the market as soon as the lines cross at the current market price?

I've placed the indicators on some other currency pairs and it looks to work on those pairs as well. But that is only looking back and not testing it Live. since the indicators repaint, it might look like it works on the other pairs when looking back when in fact, it does not.

Thanks for your contributions! Much appreciated!

klkoo:
Good 45 pips profit within 5 minutes with System 1 strategy i.e. break the resistance line & MACD crossover the signal line.

Isn't it risky not to wait for the candle close?

mikelac:
Thanks Joe!

That trade set up looks very easy to use. No guess work on the entry.

Just a few questions. :-)

On the entry, do you enter the market as soon as the lines cross at the current market price?

I've placed the indicators on some other currency pairs and it looks to work on those pairs as well. But that is only looking back and not testing it Live. since the indicators repaint, it might look like it works on the other pairs when looking back when in fact, it does not.

Thanks for your contributions! Much appreciated!

mikelac,

Yes you can as it the touch or as they cross. If they touch you might get in early. That is riskier because it could reverse on you and never really cross.

If you wait tell they cross you are more likely to have it move that direction. You can loose alot of pips that way and can effect the ST as well. You can go to a 1minute chart if you want and look for S/R and wait for it to cross.

Don't look back at pairs in the past. It won't work. This is one you will have to trade demo for awhile and watch it as it comes. The #3 does repaint but that means nothing as long as the #3 appears and the 5m ADX touch or cross (again your choice) then take the trade.

Thanks for the post

JS