_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 178

rdb when the damiani volt indicator says do not trade do we manually stop the robot or let it trade,it does not seem to make any difference,the robot still makes winning trades when the volt says do not trade, if this has been answered in previous posts i am sorry but i didn't see it.

money management

How do you turn off MM? to trade .03 lots only?

I've been running this EA live for three days on a small test account (throw away money). I predict bankruptcy before the close of the trade session today.

Waaaaaay too much exposure in this one...

ZTrader:
I've been running this EA live for three days on a small test account (throw away money). I predict bankruptcy before the close of the trade session today. Waaaaaay too much exposure in this one...

what do you mean by too much exposure?

i'm the same as BIG AL up there .... i loaded this EA last wednesday ... has initiated a single trade.

appears to be loaded correctly ...

am i missing something???

please help..thanks !!

sorry ... typo... has NOT placed a single trade...

plz want to ask

plz what is the best v2 or v2b ? to work on alpari on live account ??

i am using lucky v2 and have just noticed a big drop in the market of 65 pips, i had a buy open and the stoploss did not work, its set to 28 in the inputs the default setting, anyone know how i can fix this?

yes me to, the s/l did not work

tried this on my IBFX demo account and it worked great. But today due to volatility the spread went to 9 pips and this stopped working.