_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 156

alpine4133:
Has anyone tried to trade this during the off hours to catch some lower spreads?

I did. nothing interesting...

white_goodman:
is there something i should do to get the v2b to work? ive jsut put it into the folders... got no trades for the session and left everything default...

i think i read back pages and pages ago something about the japan session on monday being weird regarding when the FX market opens...

is there any other reason?

i think i figured it out... i thought the indicators were automatic once you update the template to the chart... MA one wasnt added, hopefully thats it...

dswk:
Don't work with Activetrades for automated trading, they are market markers... means they do not allow continuous WIN on your account... look for another broker for automated trading...

Any recommendations?

Because I have experienced this quite often now, that after I had made back a bit of my losses, then all the sudden I can be sure to loose again....so I am also looking for another broker than Activtrades.

Good recommandations are very welcome and much appreciated.

Thx,

4rexlady

:)

good...

pock:
good...

Please post your settings and spread on EUR/GBP for the current broker.

pakallis:
Please post your settings and spread on EUR/GBP for the current broker.

EUR/GBP

FX Clearing & Tadawulfx

spread EUR/GBP 3pip

TF15

you have to put the time under your broker....

Files:
yl.set  2 kb

pock:
EUR/GBP

FX Clearing & Tadawulfx

spread EUR/GBP 3pip

TF15

you have to put the time under your broker....

Ok thanks,

great settings. Backtesting now to see what are the best parameters.

cristi12:
Hello, I tried it tonight on an fxopen micro account using a few dollars, spread stayed the same ( 3 pips) but the EA didn't do very well. It had 33 trades all of them losers. I didn't change any options except start and stop hours. Anybody know why it didn't work well tonight?

I had the same problem... the EA kept opening trade after trade and closing for a loss. I had to shut it down after a while because that was some crazy erratic action. It must be some sort of bug because nothing of it made any sense.

Ending trades

I've been running this EA on my live account (small $$$) for about 2 weeks now during the Asian session. It has consistantly done well, except for the last 2-3 trades of the session, each session, where it posts big losses. These losses basically negate the smaller winning trades throughout the session.

Does anyone have any similar experiences with this?

nwin:
now at asian session eurgbp spread 4,last week they are 3 and fix, live acc in tadawul.

Hi nwin.

Do you think tadawull is a serious broker?

Thank you very much

Stefano