_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 154

Tada

Hi ,someone have a real account withTadawulFX?

Do you think is a serious broker?

And also is true ? the spread is fixed.... don't change ???

Thanks you traders

Stefano

i'm opening a 1500,live with them (tadawulfx),they seem serious ,did a lot of dd on them,i saw their sa papers and the other one too ,but the account i'm opening with them is for testing only,their main weakness is not how they behavied up until now ,they have solid reputation,this is their history ,no long enough to put a big chunk of money,testing small amount only will be enough for now,about the fixed spread ,during very high volalitity,the 3 pips went 3 to 4 for 1 hr last week, so the spread seems rather "stable than fixed" ,

i'm opening another one with fxcm ,their mt4 ,euro/gbp spead between 0.4 and 2.4 they say,i asked them a lot of questions ,waiting for the reply, minimum 5000$.

activerades is a great broker too,3pips spread,butttt,they don't accept american resident too bad

nck:
i'm opening a 1500,live with them (tadawulfx),they seem serious ,did a lot of dd on them,i saw their sa papers and the other one too ,but the account i'm opening with them is for testing only,their main weakness is not how they behavied up until now ,they have solid reputation,this is their history ,no long enough to put a big chunk of money,testing small amount only will be enough for now,about the fixed spread ,during very high volalitity,the 3 pips went 3 to 4 for 1 hr last week, so the spread seems rather "stable than fixed" ,

i'm opening another one with fxcm ,their mt4 ,euro/gbp spead between 0.4 and 2.4 they say,i asked them a lot of questions ,waiting for the reply, minimum 5000$.

activerades is a great broker too,3pips spread,butttt,they don't accept american resident too bad

I am with activetrades...... but here(i'm italian) with GMT+1 the spread change from 3 to 5 for all night !!!! it's a disaster with every EA that work with low volatility.

stevetrader:
I am with activetrades...... but here(i'm italian) with GMT+1 the spread change from 3 to 5 for all night !!!! it's a disaster with every EA that work with low volatility.

Don't work with Activetrades for automated trading, they are market markers... means they do not allow continuous WIN on your account... look for another broker for automated trading...

stevetrader:
Hi ,someone have a real account withTadawulFX?

Do you think is a serious broker?

And also is true ? the spread is fixed.... don't change ???

Thanks you traders

Stefano

oh yes be carefull the spread change guys!

i had a live account on tdfx but since i saw that the spread change to 4 or maybe 5?! i 'm looking for an other broker...

see this forum; page 30 & 31;

RECOMMENDED BROKER : TadawulFX - tadawulfx.com - Page 30 - CariGold Forum

RECOMMENDED BROKER : TadawulFX - tadawulfx.com - Page 31 - CariGold Forum

However i found that a lot of people said that it's a scammer...

Finally i discoverded that even if they "allow" scalping ; following this post ; tadawulfx broker

they will disturb your trade if you make too much scalp...spread widening and so on....

so BE CAREFULL with this broker

dswk:
Don't work with Activetrades for automated trading, they are market markers... means they do not allow continuous WIN on your account... look for another broker for automated trading...

Wich one??

Not Fxlite for sure : spread at 8 now:rolleyes:

LiteForex in real account is at 5

Demo account is at 3 .....