_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 304

Ummo - the latest version is Your Lucky 2d and Thunder 4WD for more information on the best settings to use and how to get the newest versions please click the link in my signature.

Salam,try to run strategy test to this Ea but no trade showd..

Helpp Me Pak Abdul,

yhaffiz:
Salam,try to run strategy test to this Ea but no trade showd.. Helpp Me Pak Abdul,

Ya!!!! I also tried to test this EA but no trade shows. I have changed the setting of closing/opening time, max spread...everything suitable to IBFX broker, but it still does not work.

Anybody knows the reasons why?

Peter

Hmmmm, does anyone know the optimum settings to use this EA with the new extra decimal point system that brokers are now adopting? Some settings obviously apply to pips, like take profit and stop loss, therefore I'm sure adding an extra zero in is good enough, but other settings I am not sure of. Thanks.

tadawulfx

wromek:
and this is my first broker with whom I made my first 40 % in one month in february live with this EA

and the broker behind this Marillo FX is tadawulfx

JStein:
and the broker behind this Marillo FX is tadawulfx

I know that, that's why I am answering to the post

.set

taqi:
It will happen at 1.30 am CET /Paris, Berlin, Budapest time/

my demo at Tadawulfx since 03.2009:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

good luck to your live account

Taqi,

Thanks for sharing your account stats. Would you mind posting your .set-file and time frame you use? From the stats, it looks that you have a fix 25 pip profit target.

Best regards,

Ludo

mine says it is missing the Damiani_Volt.ex4 indicator, anyone have it

MarilloFX

Hi,

Does anyone have solid evidence Tadawulfx is behind MarilloFX ? Please share if so...

it's another IB for TadawulFX. go to their forum and read the first post:

Welcome & Access to EA's