_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 288

ezy1:
JStein - stop posting miss information, he does not want $100 for the newer version. In fact he's given me permission to send the newer versions to anyone for free however I have told him that it is not my intention to do that and so I will only be emailing to people who can prove they have made a donation to him. Like I said it doesnt have to be a large amount, anything you think is a fair amount is fine. Here is the extract from the email: "if you want to help me, you can send to anyone my EA... there is a free EA... but please do not upload on the internet... only send by email..."

Hey Ezy I have donated to rdb can i send u an email with the recipt number thx =)

FXPro

Hello anybody out there, has anyone experience with FxPro ? is the live Spread in the nights sometimes less then 3 pips ?

Thanks for sharing your information if u have it

Hedging and the NFA

FX brokers that operate in the US belong to the NFA. The NFA sent the following notice:

"Notice to Members I-09-10

April 13, 2009

Effective Date of NFA Requirements Regarding Forex Orders

NFA has received notice that the Commodity Futures Trading Commission has approved new NFA Compliance Rule 2-43 regarding forex orders. The prohibition on carrying offsetting transactions will be effective for any positions established after May 15, 2009. "

This will mean that we cannot use Your Lucky with US brokers until it is modified to avoid offsetting transactions. (It now allows such trades). The modification requires some bookkeeping to keep track of offsetting trades, and send appropriate trades as the offsets are exited by the Lucky algorithm. This should not affect the results, except to save some of the spread, and commission. To understand what this means, see post 3415 here MB Trading Futures - Introduction (Formerly EFX Thread) - Page 228

This may eventually happen to brokers that are not NFA members, so the change will affect us all, if we can just get someone to make it. Of course many other EA's, including commercial scalpers like FAPT will also need to change. Let's hope that the people supporting these, truly supply the support. There's not a lot of time.

At any rate, if you are using Lucky live with an NFA broker, be warned.

Hedging and the NFA

FX brokers that operate in the US belong to the NFA. The NFA sent the following notice:

"Notice to Members I-09-10

April 13, 2009

Effective Date of NFA Requirements Regarding Forex Orders

NFA has received notice that the Commodity Futures Trading Commission has approved new NFA Compliance Rule 2-43 regarding forex orders. The prohibition on carrying offsetting transactions will be effective for any positions established after May 15, 2009. "

This will mean that we cannot use Your Lucky with US brokers until it is modified to avoid offsetting transactions. (It now allows such trades). The modification requires some bookkeeping to keep track of offsetting trades, and send appropriate trades as the offsets are exited by the Lucky algorithm. This should not affect the results, except to save some of the spread, and commission. To understand what this means, see post 3415 at the ForexFactory MB Trading Futures thread (p228).

This may eventually happen to brokers that are not NFA members, so the change will affect us all, if we can just get someone to make it. Of course many other EA's, including commercial scalpers like FAPT will also need to change. Let's hope that the people supporting these, truly supply the support. There's not a lot of time.

At any rate, if you are using Lucky live with an NFA broker, be warned.

I am donation

e-mail: njjar2@yahoo.com

problem with EA files not open?

Hello,

when i add EA your lucky & Thunder, i have sometimes this message on expert window;

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Tadawulfx Trader 4\experts\indicators\VQ.ex4' on the EURGBP,M5

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Tadawulfx Trader 4 \experts\indicators\NonLagMA_v7.1.ex4' on the EURGBP,M5

Some one know what this means exactly..what is the problem & the solution...i discover that the EA don"t trade as often as before since i have this messages.

Thnaks

people have somebody problem with trades last 4 days?

i don't now how but i loose 50% from the initial deposit

or if someone knew what to do.....

regards...

ezy1:
JStein - stop posting miss information, he does not want $100 for the newer version. In fact he's given me permission to send the newer versions to anyone for free however I have told him that it is not my intention to do that and so I will only be emailing to people who can prove they have made a donation to him. Like I said it doesnt have to be a large amount, anything you think is a fair amount is fine. Here is the extract from the email: "if you want to help me, you can send to anyone my EA... there is a free EA... but please do not upload on the internet... only send by email..."

but there are minimu of donation?

i whant to made a donation to RDB since i download he's ea

but i have small deposit and many times i loose when i play ....

i put 250$ on my account 2 weeks ago and it goes good ... ea's made 350$

but after last 4 days ea made some losses and now i have 129$

now i whant to put some money on my account and i whant to begin with new ea...

regards

Indicators missing !!

younok80:
Hello,

when i add EA your lucky & Thunder, i have sometimes this message on expert window;

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Tadawulfx Trader 4\experts\indicators\VQ.ex4' on the EURGBP,M5

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Tadawulfx Trader 4 \experts\indicators\NonLagMA_v7.1.ex4' on the EURGBP,M5

Some one know what this means exactly..what is the problem & the solution...i discover that the EA don"t trade as often as before since i have this messages.

Thnaks

Problem: the mentioned indicators have to be copied to the given location.

Btw. what version of lucky is this ?!

50 pips

rossi34:
Hello anybody out there, has anyone experience with FxPro ? is the live Spread in the nights sometimes less then 3 pips ? Thanks for sharing your information if u have it

FxPro has 50 pips spread (5-digit broker) during asian session ! not less .