In Cyprus.

Are they regulated?

Do you have a live account with them?

Regards.

bisecom:
Are they regulated?

Do you have a live account with them?

Regards.

I have, but no experience in withdrawals and the EA is not profitable now.

regards, wromek

why not ?

wromek:
I have, but no experience in withdrawals and the EA is not profitable now. regards, wromek

and what do you think why not ?? Because of spread ?

Is the spread during asian session really fixed ?

wromek:
I have, but no experience in withdrawals and the EA is not profitable now. regards, wromek

For me its EA profitable

Topgirl:
For me its EA profitable

Sorry for my english

I have some questions about Tadawulfx's REAL account (i'm testing demo account):

1) Is it possible to trade with mini lots (0.1, 0.2...)?

2) Are the orders "instant order" or "market order"?

3) Is there a difference in order's response time between Demo Account and Real Account?

Thanks

Franco

Topgirl:
For me its EA profitable

Hello Topgirl,

which Broker do you use?

regards

cash4u2

cash4u2:
Hello Topgirl,

which Broker do you use?

regards

cash4u2

I use TadawulFX.

franco.geko:
Sorry for my english

I have some questions about Tadawulfx's REAL account (i'm testing demo account):

1) Is it possible to trade with mini lots (0.1, 0.2...)?

2) Are the orders "instant order" or "market order"?

3) Is there a difference in order's response time between Demo Account and Real Account?

Thanks

Franco

1. TadawulFX has mini and micro lots.

2. Little uncertain on what. But it goes good nevertheless

3. I think its not diffirence between demo and real account

Dreaming of riches...

dswk:
stop stop stop to make people dreaming... pliz....

RDV had made a very nice mod of this EA who could run pretty well in normal market conditions... But please do not try to share DEMO forward TESTS instead of and REAL forward with real money (even with 0.01 lot size..)...Simply Feed are not the same and spread impact are not the same too... many optimisation to do again... But is not impossible to sucess...

Try please to made a serious discussion and sharing about this EA...

I am serious about this EA. That's why I keep demo testing it. You can see the results I have had from the graphs I have posted.

I am not making people dream, they will do that by themselves. All I want to know is what kind of results others are having, and if they are having the same (or different) results with their trading in a live account as opposed to a demo account.

It seems to be hard to get an answer to anything here. Why don't you post the results of your live trading if you have anything constructive to offer?

So far nobody seems to have much to say about live trading results in a real account with real money on the line.

I will be standing to by to see your results.

Thank you,

PistolDave