_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 226

Great Job rdb !!!

Hey rdb,

With great humility and flying short, you could exceed FAPT and all its paraphernalia of marketing.

Great Job.

Congratulations...

P.D.:

After making the backtests and see it work live for a couple of hours I have only one word ...

Fu**, fu **, fu **

fibo live

well done rdb !

well done

i started with 360USD live, and now its 577$

not even 1 lost !

also, im trading with 5 pip spread !!! i know that sox, but ! no choice at this time !

and im using ver 2, i could find ver 2B , or something like this,,,

im using all default setting, and just change the MAXSPREAD to 5, becuz fibo increase that at 21 pm,

i tested the FXGTC_Xtreme_EURGBP ( live ) , the idea looks like same,

but it was not safe at all ! ( or maybe im wrong , NVM )

ahh, one more thing,,, i just trade from 21 to 1 ,,, i tested and saw the history,

usually its going to be nasty after 1 AM ( fibo time ) ...

but, the question is,,, the pink line in the damiani ? does it work really ?

i can see some trade in the " DO NOT TRADE AREA " but again with + tp !

thanks

Damiani_Volt.ex4 + i_Trend.ex4

Hey there folks!

I was trying to backtest v2b but it doesn't generate any trades...

the journal says

"Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\i_Trend.ex4' on the EURGBP,M5"

and

"Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\indicators\Damiani_Volt.ex4' on the EURGBP,M15"

and some same stuff but with differnet timeframes at the end

any idea ?

are those indicators I need to download before trying/using v2b ?

thanks and good day!

result live acc odls.

Hi ,this result with live acc odls,first use v2a and get drawdown,then use v2b ,I change start hours and stop hours everiday ,other setting w default ,just avoid big news from this pair (I see in forecfactory),but the problem with odls they don't allow scalper,so we must make 1-15 trade only per day,and note w fxclearing,they don't allow this ea with default setting.

nwin:
Hi ,this result with live acc odls,first use v2a and get drawdown,then use v2b ,I change start hours and stop hours everiday ,other setting w default ,just avoid big news from this pair (I see in forecfactory),but the problem with odls they don't allow scalper,so we must make 1-15 trade only per day,and note w fxclearing,they don't allow this ea with default setting.

Hello,

i see you had the biggest losses in the hours that trading with this EA should not be allowed. Maybe you should refine the trading hours? I do not trade recently because I think it's too dangerous but when I traded my hours were from 19-1.

cheers, wromek

Maybe you should refine the trading hours? I do not trade recently because I think it's too dangerous but when I traded my hours were from 19-1.

Yes,you right.

Again the simple question: did you read the manual?

You probably forgot to put the indicators in the directory...

I was faster...