_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 198

Best broker for Scalping

Hello everyone,

Can you pls share the best brokers who allow scalping.I have read lot of reviews from serveral people they dont allow to scalp on their server.I have recently openned account with ODL london and FXOPEN.

Much appriciated for your replies.

Regards

Kumar

te3do:
quote :

fucking the friday,it is very bad to me .

who have the bad friday also?

Just cut the friday setting...

Poor Friday?

It depends on. Had some lost trades. But it stopped on plus on the account. Has only gone plus this week. Tuesday night was great night .

Has changed little on the settings. Thought default settings were not so good. So I have changed and reversed. Believes I am pleased now. Will become excited to see how this future week becomes with judgment the last changes.

Dear friends, dear _rdb_,

many thanks for that EA and all your your contribution.

I allow myself to suggest sth as well: We are hoping for a quite market, where things "stay in tune", am I right? Why don't we measure the correlation between EUR/USD and GBP/USD (where the cross result is exactly our pair EUR/GBP) and open trades ONLY if the correlation factor is at a certain ("secure") level?

I see there is no public source code for the latest Your_Lucky, so I can't add it myself, but I would suggest sth. like...

bool PairMeetsCorrelation = false;

int ExpectedCorrelation = 0.88;

int Correlation;

//--

start()

{

Correlation = Cor(Symbol.1, Symbol.2);

if(ExpectedCorrelation > 0 && Correlation >= ExpectedCorrelation)

PairMeetsCorrelation = true;

if( PairMeetsCorrelation = true) {

//given code here

}

//CorrelFunctions:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| |

double symboldif(string symbol, int shift)

{

return(iClose(symbol, 0, shift) - iMA(symbol, 0, cPeriod, 0,MODE_SMA,

PRICE_CLOSE, shift));

}

//| |

double powdif(double val)

{

return(MathPow(val, 2));

}

//| |

double u(double val1, double val2)

{

return((val1*val2));

}

//| |

double Cor(string base, string hedge)

{

double u1 = 0, l1 = 0, s1 = 0;

for(int i = cPeriod - 1; i >= 0; i--)

{

u1 += u(symboldif(base, i), symboldif(hedge, i));

l1 += powdif(symboldif(base, i));

s1 += powdif(symboldif(hedge, i));

}

double dMathSqrt = MathSqrt(l1*s1);

if(dMathSqrt > 0)

return(u1 / dMathSqrt);

}

//| |

Please note that I don't claim any copyrights for the CorrelFunctions, I have copied them from godknowswhere and all the credits go for the original coder!

-wonderkey

hi

hi Big Al, did u trade with FAPTURBO ? if yes what's the result ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Big AL:
Hi, No I have not traded with it but I know from reading the manual that it does not trade on fridays. I believe other posters to this thread have used it and may mention the results, you will have to search through and see what you can find.

I believe it does give reasonable results but like all these things it is sunjective. Basically it does the same thing as this ea but trades more pairs, this one is free so make your own mind up.

AL

yeah experience losses on last friday..to bad my good next friday

FXD24 - Opening of a Real Account | Forex, Forex Broker, Forex Trading, Online Forex EURGBP spread 2, no scalping write in agreetment with you.

Forex-swiss.com, forex swiss, forexswiss 24 hour online Forex trading with No Dealing Desk spread 1 on EURGBP fixed spread, allow scalping EA, minimum deposite is 2000 USD, minimum lot is 1 lot.

stekmer:
Please pardon my level of ignorance .... This is my first post and I can't see where the search facility is for this post.

I'm not sure what to change my time settings (OpenHour = and CloseHour =) to.

I'm using a MT4 Demo with a version set to United World Capital, Ltd. in Cyrpus. This was pre set when I downloaded the demo account from metaquotes.net.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Hello,

I am also with the same broker. I am in London so have set time parameters to open=22 close=6. Thios indicates starting to trade at 10.00 pm and ending 06.00 am. in other words you will trade Asian Time.

Mike

te3do:
yeah experience losses on last friday..to bad my good next friday

Hi, I run this EA on demo account on friday and I had losses and then I test this EA on friday with test strategy mt4 and had profit. This EA is bad.

My first trade on run live demo was on 1:27 Result :-102.28, this was the only loss.

And in test my first trade was on 3:30 Results: all winner

I use interbank fx.

Fapturbo trading on Fridays

Hi,

I use Fabturbo. It can trade on Fridays but there is a setting to enable/disable it.

I hope this answers your question about fabturbo trading on Fridays.

Regards,

Siva