_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 196

pls change auto take profit false. and hide take profit false

Tradeselect:
Hello,

i have changed the Settings in Lucky and Thunder to Take Profit = 10 but in my Demo they only picked 3-6 PIPS instead of 10.

Anthing else to change to reach a higher Profilt Level per Trade ?

thanks for your Help.

Black Friday?

Thanks !! Very nice EA!!

Tp

parwyzee:
pls change auto take profit false. and hide take profit false

Thanks parwyzee but there are only Parameters: AutoRange_TP and Hidde_TP to change PIPS Profit Settings higher for Example 10?

byby:
Black Friday?

Its only a question of time, the EA dont will give you good results. Maybe days, maybe weeks. From time to time every pair has a big trend phase, in the the night of couse, too. Then you will loose all your profit and maybe your deposit. Take care in future.

denis68:
hi where can i download the Thunder4WD_v2c ea, i have looked in the attachments and can't find it in there

www.forex-tsd.com\attachments\expert-advisors-metatrader-4\77545d1233703283-_rdb_the-best-free-ea-_rdb_thunder4wd_v2c_templates.zip.htm

i hope it's here....

spread hi-lo?

in that zipped file... another indicator? or the latest and greatest EA?

servaldsl,

i understand what DD is, and that EVERY strategy goes through it....

my point is ... if the average winner is 5-6 pips, and the max stop out is 39 ... well... do the math. you have to average 80% winners just to scrape by.

doesn't sound to be very viable at that point.

but my main question was ... why is it using 39 pip stops???

i was under the impression that this EA risked less than that to make those same said 5-9 pips. am i wrong in assuming that, considering in the manual it says it risks 28-32. why is it actually at 39?

risk to reward, 28 pip stops is FAR better than 39.

can someone please help/clarify this??

thanks !!!

fucking the friday,it is very bad to me .

who have the bad friday also?

Strategy tester

Hi .

I don't know why... but i don't see the equity and the results when i try to do a test on your lucky.

I charged the indicators......why don't work? please help me