_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 177

ZTrader:
If a broker is trading against you, so as to make money when you lose, then they'll certainly have a vested interest in stopping a winning client. Again, if you believe your broker is doing this, find another one. For a legitimate broker, the only risk of losing is being unable to offset client trades. If you're running a successful system that compounds to ever higher trade amounts, you may well get so big that your broker can't service your volume without increased risk, and they'll take steps to protect themselves which will inevitably limit your profit. Remember that retail brokers have limited resources... if you outgrow the broker it's time to move on to a bigger one. Look at stats (don't have the link handy) for broker capitalization to see which ones have the beef to handle large volume, and if you get really big you will have to look at splitting your trade volume up among several different brokers. Ahh, the travails of the super-trader

Thanks ZTrader.

That makes it more clear to me.

Several people here have mentioned various bucketshops... er, brokers, from time to time that they think are offering a fixed spread of 3 pips, or even as low as 2 pips. I'm suspicious since the ones I have used are 4 pips minimum, and up to 8 or more at times. How can some of them offer theirs that low? Are they losing money, or are the rest of the brokers just gouging us for more pips? As you may know, if you are familiar with this ea, it's not very productive when the spreads are larger than 3 or 4 pips, so everyone will be searching for the lowest spreads.

And I would be happy to hear your thoughts on how much you would expect the slippage to affect the results of this ea in live trading as opposed to the "perfect world" of demo trading. Would you expect it to majorly impact the profitability of the ea?

Thanks again for your time,

PD

Invisible stop loss EA

Hi All,

I'm still looking for an EA that will manage my trades and hide my stop loss so that the broker will not see it. Please refer me to such an EA just for managing stop losses and not for trading. I don't trust brokers as I have suffered severally from them.

i was use this expert lucky V2

but now its not work

becoz my compnay change the price to be 5 numbers after comma

for example its was 1.0000 but now 1.00000

any one help me please

raja:
please check

Login : 2206363

Investor : w4tegfk

server:IBFX demo

Login : 464752

Investor : hsv5hxj

server:ALPARI demo

This is same one as Ebay seller QUANTUM FOREX TRADING SYSTEM EXPERT ADVISOR EA MT4 - eBay (item 320339599412 end time Feb-15-09 18:45:16 PST)

RDB siad it's not for sale. I hate this kind of people.

muradkilany:
i was use this expert lucky V2

but now its not work

becoz my compnay change the price to be 5 numbers after comma

for example its was 1.0000 but now 1.00000

any one help me please

Strange, normally Lucky V2 well manage 5digits....

realy its maneng the 5 digit

????????????????????????????

can you give me your lucky virson

Look at the first page of this thread

Welcome Murad

muradkilany:
realy its maneng the 5 digit

????????????????????????????

can you give me your lucky virson

Welcome dear Murad (yes it's Ahmed Sabry )

for me, it's already wokred well yesterday (the first day of the five digits for our broker).

see you there

Mp44:
This is same one as Ebay seller QUANTUM FOREX TRADING SYSTEM EXPERT ADVISOR EA MT4 - eBay (item 320339599412 end time Feb-15-09 18:45:16 PST) RDB siad it's not for sale. I hate this kind of people.

yes,me too.

Chuksy:
Hi All, I'm still looking for an EA that will manage my trades and hide my stop loss so that the broker will not see it. Please refer me to such an EA just for managing stop losses and not for trading. I don't trust brokers as I have suffered severally from them.

Try this one.