_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 150

Hi guys, I'm new here and i added your lucky ea to my experts folder and when i run it i get this error

17:40:01 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Tadawulfx Trader 4\experts\indicators\Damiani_Volt.ex4' on the EURGBP,M30

17:40:01 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Tadawulfx Trader 4\experts\indicators\Damiani_Volt.ex4' on the EURGBP,M30

17:40:01 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Tadawulfx Trader 4\experts\indicators\Damiani_Volt.ex4' on the EURGBP,M15

17:40:01 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Tadawulfx Trader 4\experts\indicators\Damiani_Volt.ex4' on the EURGBP,M15

17:40:16 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Tadawulfx Trader 4\experts\indicators\MA_AngleZeroSigma.ex4' on the EURGBP,M1

17:40:16 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Tadawulfx Trader 4\experts\indicators\i_Trend.ex4' on the EURGBP,M5

17:40:16 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Tadawulfx Trader 4\experts\indicators\i_Trend.ex4' on the EURGBP,M5

Are these indicators something i can find here on the forum? Any advice would be appreciated

bobbyjoe:
Hi guys, I'm new here and i added your lucky ea to my experts folder and when i run it i get this error

17:40:16 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Tadawulfx Trader 4\experts\indicators\MA_AngleZeroSigma.ex4' on the EURGBP,M1

Are these indicators something i can find here on the forum? Any advice would be appreciated

Yes, you should be able to find these indicators on the thread. Check post #1.

Read News before u run this EA

i've suggest for better performance,

pls read news for ur trading reference. if there's info that impact weakness for EUR let's set ur EA, open short only, this will give good profit pips.

RDB... are u finished the EA compiling project??

still busy?

Rdb, kMane Loh Broor? Btang Idung Nte Ga Klihtan.

I've added both indicators but unfortunately i still get the same error message...any suggestions anyone?

I always get the message " Zip file is corrupted" Also.

I've sent a message to the creator so maybe he can help me directly for a donation. Hes a good guy for doing this

Hi all, i am new in this thread, there are too many posts in here, i just want to know wich your_lucky version is the best for use right now, the v2 or the v1e, and what is the minimum capital to start working with it.

thanks

dochero:
Hi all, i am new in this thread, there are too many posts in here, i just want to know wich your_lucky version is the best for use right now, the v2 or the v1e, and what is the minimum capital to start working with it. thanks

+1

I have the same question

Document

Is there a document or something that explains what all of the settings in this EA are?

I'm not clear on how the S/L and T/P settings are working, in relationship to the Risk setting?

I have the answer!!!

READ THE ENTIRE THREAD LIKE OTHERS

If you are lazy, you don t get anithing in the life

Any difference in live and demo?

Is anyone noticing any major difference between the results of their live trading versus the results of demo trading with the same broker?

I would assume that the EA would not take as many trades live, due to slippage and other problems caused by the broker.

Please post your comments and results if you don't mind.

Thank you.

PD