_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 46

Hello:

I've contacted the seller directly, and made direct payment to their paypal account for the advisor they are selling in order to circumvent waiting to bid at a higher price.

I can confirm that he is NOT selling _rdb_'s YourLucky, and simply using the demo account to attract people in with the results listed. He has since agreed to remove the demo account reference from his listing.

Quitemoney I think you are him or related. You buy stuff that said your lucky on it when you already download it from this forum. Don't see any reason why rdb's EA would be in his SCAM advertisement(IN BIG BOLD SAID CHECK ME OUT AT THIS ACCOUNT). Why use some one else record if his EA is so good. Time session it trade almost 100% the same as your lucky ea on this forum. We should report to Ebay or some kind of law enforcement they know what to do.

Important Notice - Scalping / Sniping EAs

ODL allows and has been at the forefront of enabling the use of Expert Advisors (EAs) on our trading platforms. This applies to EAs that trade the market fairly.

Unfortunately we have recently uncovered some potentially unethical trading or possible market abuse via certain EAs. We are currently investigating this. As per our Terms of Business Agreement with Clients, we reserve the right to suspend and terminate accounts at our discretion. This is particularly significant where unethical trading or possible market abuse is prevalent using these certain EAs, other EAs are not affected and we welcome you to continue using your account.

My account got shut. They call it abuse. I guess that mean too many of us have it. been trying to tell you to keep it to your self.

Defjam:
Quitemoney I think you are him or related. You buy stuff that said your lucky on it when you already download it from this forum. Don't see any reason why rdb's EA would be in his SCAM advertisement(IN BIG BOLD SAID CHECK ME OUT AT THIS ACCOUNT). Why use some one else record if his EA is so good. Time session it trade almost 100% the same as your lucky ea on this forum. We should report to Ebay or some kind of law enforcement they know what to do.

Defjam, I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Ten pages back you were crying conspiracy theories about the brokers and whining how this EA won't work anymore.

Anyways, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why he would use _rdb_'s demo account to advertise a product for sale. Who said his EA is any good? Probably why he's using _rdb_'s results.

Quit redirecting the progress of the thread, yet again. We are here to help improve _rdb_'s software, not police eBay and cry about brokers.

Defjam, I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Ten pages back you were crying conspiracy theories about the brokers and whining how this EA won't work anymore.

-That's because I care about my money in my account. I been trading EG way before this EA ever came out now things change this is why I'm here.

Anyways, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why he would use _rdb_'s demo account to advertise a product for sale.

-Stupid I have to say to use some one else idea and record to make a sale.

Who said his EA is any good?

-You said you bought it. What you base your decision on to buy it. That record that he used?? The same one as RDB account?? don't make sense if you already have yourlucky EA.

Quit redirecting the progress of the thread, yet again. We are here to help improve _rdb_'s software, not police eBay and cry about brokers.

-Well broker just said scalping EA will be shut down. Also my account just been shut down because of scalping. I'm just trying to save money in your pocket. If every one just keep thing to them self and have money for your family who matter to you and not every body else. Scalping should not have such a big problem in every broker now.

Important Notice - Scalping / Sniping EAs

ODL allows and has been at the forefront of enabling the use of Expert Advisors (EAs) on our trading platforms. This applies to EAs that trade the market fairly.

Unfortunately we have recently uncovered some potentially unethical trading or possible market abuse via certain EAs. We are currently investigating this. As per our Terms of Business Agreement with Clients, we reserve the right to suspend and terminate accounts at our discretion. This is particularly significant where unethical trading or possible market abuse is prevalent using these certain EAs, other EAs are not affected and we welcome you to continue using your account.

_rdb_:
Thank you very much MiniMe...

I'll do what your say, and I Think... I'm Finish Here...

Thank's to all of you who have send Donation for me...

Today, someone send his login and password account.

I hope many other people have profit like him.

RDB,

Why are you leaving???

Defjam:

-You said you bought it. What you base your decision on to buy it. That record that he used?? The same one as RDB account?? don't make sense if you already have yourlucky EA.

I bought it because I've been following this thread and wanted to find out if he was using _Rdb_'s EA knowing I would get a refund through PayPal either way. I did so to put an end to the speculation in this thread so we can get back on TOPIC.

You were clearly too thick headed to understand that, even though I thought it was obvious and could go without saying.

I will not post again on the topic, or waste anymore space in this thread. It's not _rdb_'s EA they are selling.

EA with Liteforex 4 digits

Hello Mr. Rahman, hello all,

i come from germany and my english is not so good, so i hope you can me unterstand.

I was a beginner in Forex Market and have found this forum and now your EA. I have seen the live demo accounts, great result.

Now i have questions. I have Demoaccounts at liteforex and a real account. This have 4 digits.

Can you tell me, can i start this EA Your Lucky on this to. And what set. can test does it is running. And mean you i can this behind the test run on a Bank with 1000 Dollars.

I hope you can me give a little help.

Best Regards from Germany

Tobias

Ravioli112:
Hello Mr. Rahman, hello all,

i come from germany and my english is not so good, so i hope you can me unterstand.

I was a beginner in Forex Market and have found this forum and now your EA. I have seen the live demo accounts, great result.

Now i have questions. I have Demoaccounts at liteforex and a real account. This have 4 digits.

Can you tell me, can i start this EA Your Lucky on this to. And what set. can test does it is running. And mean you i can this behind the test run on a Bank with 1000 Dollars.

I hope you can me give a little help.

Best Regards from Germany

Tobias

You must change Time to asian session. Different broker have different time. Then try running it on backtest and demo before going live. Also watch spread. should not have any problem with digits.

Quantum stealer